Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Bogsneak Mutagen
1 2 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172
@Toranne,

I want to say that I think your post is one of the most well-written, informative posts I've ever read on Flight Rising. I think it is worth a thread of it's own vs. buried into page 167 of this thread. What you have to say is valuable to many players.

I usually don't weigh in on issues, as I absolutely love this game, am more than satisfied, and looking forward to celebrating my 2nd anniversary on 10/13/16. I have a full lair, and have for some time. I was thrilled when another lair expansion opportunity was added, and increased mine just this week given the new breed. I'm excited to welcome some of these new creatures to Stelarc!

That said, I have invested a considerable amount of real money into the cultivation of my lair, which includes several older dragons, multiple lvl 25's, along with a fairly unique collection of silvers. Point being, I've also invested a considerable amount of time ... And have loved every minute of it!

Like you, I also have a love for apparel. I couldn't have said it better than you: I love the autonomy and creative control that is inherent in the many apparel options available. It truly saddens me to think that inconsistencies may exist in future artwork which could impact plans.

I'm with @Ithika here, perhaps one solution is for any new artwork to carry a different name, and retire the prior pieces. This would save us all time in the auction house when seeking specific items, without having to worry that it is not the same as a set we've already invested in.

Thanks again for such a great post, you articulated yourself wonderfully!

~ @Stelarc

@Xhaztol

@Toranne,

I want to say that I think your post is one of the most well-written, informative posts I've ever read on Flight Rising. I think it is worth a thread of it's own vs. buried into page 167 of this thread. What you have to say is valuable to many players.

I usually don't weigh in on issues, as I absolutely love this game, am more than satisfied, and looking forward to celebrating my 2nd anniversary on 10/13/16. I have a full lair, and have for some time. I was thrilled when another lair expansion opportunity was added, and increased mine just this week given the new breed. I'm excited to welcome some of these new creatures to Stelarc!

That said, I have invested a considerable amount of real money into the cultivation of my lair, which includes several older dragons, multiple lvl 25's, along with a fairly unique collection of silvers. Point being, I've also invested a considerable amount of time ... And have loved every minute of it!

Like you, I also have a love for apparel. I couldn't have said it better than you: I love the autonomy and creative control that is inherent in the many apparel options available. It truly saddens me to think that inconsistencies may exist in future artwork which could impact plans.

I'm with @Ithika here, perhaps one solution is for any new artwork to carry a different name, and retire the prior pieces. This would save us all time in the auction house when seeking specific items, without having to worry that it is not the same as a set we've already invested in.

Thanks again for such a great post, you articulated yourself wonderfully!

~ @Stelarc

@Xhaztol

[quote name="LapisDragon" date=2016-09-30 19:11:04] gotta wait until the prices go down tbh [/quote] Same, It takes me forever to get the money amount but when I do, the price is already down..
LapisDragon wrote on 2016-09-30:
gotta wait until the prices go down tbh

Same, It takes me forever to get the money amount but when I do, the price is already down..
hi guys vsauce here i
Thank you guys so much for your input! I really appreciate getting to listen to what other people think. I agree with both of you that a separate legacy set, retired or not, would have been probably ideal—then everyone gets the best of both worlds.

I hope they seriously take that into consideration, at a minimum for future alterations. This is by far the best online community I’ve ever been a part of, and I’ve been part of a lot of online communities.

@Ithika I did not know for whatever reason it was called a tricorn; thanks for teaching me a little something new! And yes, absolutely, it’s the shape and design that make it difficult to accept.
Additionally, I love your dragon names.

@Stelarc That is quite frankly one of the nicest compliments I’ve been given; thank you so much for your kindness.

As for threads, I’m worthless with that kind of thing but if you enjoy such things that might not be a bad idea. Also happy upcoming anniversary, that’s awesome! Your lair is absolutely gorgeous—all of your silvers (the rest too) are absolutely stunning.
Thank you guys so much for your input! I really appreciate getting to listen to what other people think. I agree with both of you that a separate legacy set, retired or not, would have been probably ideal—then everyone gets the best of both worlds.

I hope they seriously take that into consideration, at a minimum for future alterations. This is by far the best online community I’ve ever been a part of, and I’ve been part of a lot of online communities.

@Ithika I did not know for whatever reason it was called a tricorn; thanks for teaching me a little something new! And yes, absolutely, it’s the shape and design that make it difficult to accept.
Additionally, I love your dragon names.

@Stelarc That is quite frankly one of the nicest compliments I’ve been given; thank you so much for your kindness.

As for threads, I’m worthless with that kind of thing but if you enjoy such things that might not be a bad idea. Also happy upcoming anniversary, that’s awesome! Your lair is absolutely gorgeous—all of your silvers (the rest too) are absolutely stunning.
OOOOH a new breed!
OOOOH a new breed!
Yay! Dragons!
I found a problem on the bogsneak where the moonscale helmet won't show up. I'm not sure if other helmets of this appearance are having a problem but I wasn't sure where to report it.
I found a problem on the bogsneak where the moonscale helmet won't show up. I'm not sure if other helmets of this appearance are having a problem but I wasn't sure where to report it.
[quote name="PitchBlack" date=2016-10-06 12:58:54] I found a problem on the bogsneak where the moonscale helmet won't show up. I'm not sure if other helmets of this appearance are having a problem but I wasn't sure where to report it. [/quote] @PitchBlack There is a sticky thread in the Bug Report Forums that is called [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/1003090][T] [Art] Apparel Problems[/url]. You can report all apparel problems there! :->
PitchBlack wrote on 2016-10-06:
@PitchBlack
There is a sticky thread in the Bug Report Forums that is called [T] [Art] Apparel Problems. You can report all apparel problems there! :->
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
[columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21249355] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/212494/21249355.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][center][size=4]"Baldwin, you big oaf. You never could keep yourself away from your crazy experiments, could you? [i]Now[/i] look what you've done!"[/size][/center][/columns]

21249355.png
"Baldwin, you big oaf. You never could keep yourself away from your crazy experiments, could you? Now look what you've done!"
jWAyGvS.jpg
Save Sornieth's Birds
rsz-612abf105149ce0d4a915a64bc527a9d.pngdNi7kr2.jpg 34e440a48f4368b81567270219f7e54142d18a63_128.gif
I'm getting used to my new body.
I'm getting used to my new body.
dZN7FlK.pngSee progress on the Alchemy Flight!
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif • Any pronouns
• I love random pings
• I subscribe to the threads I make
i miss the old baldwin :/
i miss the old baldwin :/
lSyxazy.pngGUa9lQd.pngB8HmiZX.pngVs2WmBF.pngGIJjY9o.pngNlmYDAS.pngco3WWXY.pngnW9hUMw.pngWg1Qxoe.png2o0TleX.pngqJFAY9h.png8B7LZd5.png
@NorthSong

Lol, wow. It look me this long to see your post since my username has 2 L's and not 1 so I didn't get the ping. It's a good thing I saw your post today, now I know what I can focus on since I'm in the home stretch. I'm almost there, just now hit level 15. I've been brewing Tomes, Alchemist Tools, and Serpenta familiars for the big exp when I have the goo's and such for it. Thanks for the components tip~!
@NorthSong

Lol, wow. It look me this long to see your post since my username has 2 L's and not 1 so I didn't get the ping. It's a good thing I saw your post today, now I know what I can focus on since I'm in the home stretch. I'm almost there, just now hit level 15. I've been brewing Tomes, Alchemist Tools, and Serpenta familiars for the big exp when I have the goo's and such for it. Thanks for the components tip~!
1 2 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172