Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Cat's Meow
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 102 103
:O
:O
[quote name="@Lightning" date=2016-08-28 10:42:15] Are the individual cats supposed to be the same price as the bundle? I bought a bundle, only to realize a bit later that they're the same price as five individual cats. [/quote] Now both ways include the 20% off and cost the same. Later the bundle will be 10% off and the single cats have the ful price. You can click through the admin posts! :-> Undel replied to this earlier.
@Lightning wrote on 2016-08-28:
Are the individual cats supposed to be the same price as the bundle? I bought a bundle, only to realize a bit later that they're the same price as five individual cats.

Now both ways include the 20% off and cost the same. Later the bundle will be 10% off and the single cats have the ful price.

You can click through the admin posts! :-> Undel replied to this earlier.

banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
so this is why fr crashed ok lol
so this is why fr crashed ok lol
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
time to scream
time to scream
xpxalNl.gif
-screams excitedly-
-screams excitedly-
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|21|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
i'm buying gems just for them oMGGG
i'm buying gems just for them oMGGG

L A R K

illustrator • 0+

lore | xblive | art | hatchery
@Kalvin

Thanks! I keep forgetting we can do that now.
@Kalvin

Thanks! I keep forgetting we can do that now.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
[img]http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z395/purpleheadphones18/image.jpg1_17.jpg[/img] good update
image.jpg1_17.jpg
good update
vega-gif2.gif thread.gif
[quote name="IceWing133" date=2016-08-28 10:53:07] Do dogs next ;) [/quote] They have to remember to include poodles if they do :0 But yeah. Corgis, Samoyeds, poodles, chihuahuas, mutts, etc. would be amazinggggg
IceWing133 wrote on 2016-08-28:
Do dogs next ;)

They have to remember to include poodles if they do :0

But yeah. Corgis, Samoyeds, poodles, chihuahuas, mutts, etc. would be amazinggggg
p9LLFVh.png Wishlist c55Bvd2.png a9TTUxz.gif
THOSE CATS!
THOSE CATS!
CQHfGMh.png
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 102 103