Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, August 2016
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 97 98
@korvas
Yay! Hope you get them restored soon c:
@korvas
Yay! Hope you get them restored soon c:
VWPWMZp.png
@Aequorin

I can't remember anything about my progen aside from the fact that one was a guardian female and another a male fae...I don;t even remember their names or colours
@Aequorin

I can't remember anything about my progen aside from the fact that one was a guardian female and another a male fae...I don;t even remember their names or colours
|She/Her|Memes|Artist|Level 25|8+ yrs
@Aequorin
I had to close the e-mail account I registered with, because it was hacked.
Does that mean I can't get my progen back?
@Aequorin
I had to close the e-mail account I registered with, because it was hacked.
Does that mean I can't get my progen back?
tumblr_n2jjzpEhnh1sejfybo1_500.png
signature by Sanrixian
Thank you.

Exalting my progens is definitely my biggest FR regret -- I didn't even know how lucky I'd gotten with the random and terts. I honestly never thought getting them back would actually happen. So thank you so much to listening to the feedback on this. And thanks in advance for dealing with the massive workload you're gonna be hit with to make this happen! <3

Edit: I also really hope that one day there will be a way for people who don't remember their progens to get them back. I understand that it's way harder and will probably have to wait until this first wave is done, but maybe after that there'll be a way to solve this. :>
Thank you.

Exalting my progens is definitely my biggest FR regret -- I didn't even know how lucky I'd gotten with the random and terts. I honestly never thought getting them back would actually happen. So thank you so much to listening to the feedback on this. And thanks in advance for dealing with the massive workload you're gonna be hit with to make this happen! <3

Edit: I also really hope that one day there will be a way for people who don't remember their progens to get them back. I understand that it's way harder and will probably have to wait until this first wave is done, but maybe after that there'll be a way to solve this. :>
I'm SO glad I gave my progens stupid names and remembered the primary of my male guardian, haha!
Thank you so so SO much for this opportunity, staff!
I'm SO glad I gave my progens stupid names and remembered the primary of my male guardian, haha!
Thank you so so SO much for this opportunity, staff!
sig_00_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06q4_by_blackchaos666-d8x08gx.pngsig_01_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06px_by_blackchaos666-d8x08z7.pngsig_02_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06po_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zu.pngsig_03_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pl_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zi.pngsig_04_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pg_by_blackchaos666-d8x08go.png
*Voltaire voice*

Watch out, Drakath, you're next on my list!
*Voltaire voice*

Watch out, Drakath, you're next on my list!
OOf4SrF.gif
~
OOf4SrF.gif
uUqCbLO.png
EiPW4qT.png
06xk8gV.png
smPAAMS.png
C08Skw8.png
27AZD8S.png
PRICTGJ.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
FE9pJK1.png
> +4h FR time
> Check out my Dragon Cave!
> or my Chicken Smoothie!
I thought I was doing myself a favor by freeing up that slot my random progen was taking. I was wrong.

Thank you for letting me have him back!
I thought I was doing myself a favor by freeing up that slot my random progen was taking. I was wrong.

Thank you for letting me have him back!
tumblr_inline_ny7iufSmv51qmzhvw_540.png
|| Dragons for sale || I'm 10 hours ahead of FR time. ||
People can get their progens back, nice! I exalted my custom a while ago and while I don't care about getting her back, I'm sure there are plently of people who do.
People can get their progens back, nice! I exalted my custom a while ago and while I don't care about getting her back, I'm sure there are plently of people who do.
hey how you doing? well i'm doing just fine.
i lied i'm dying inside

ness, he/him
looking for a dragon with
obsidian or very dark grey primary
red range secondary
male
lightning primal
willing to pay upwards of 200g, depending on colors and genes
@Cathii Your progen IDs miiiight in the range of 8664157 and 8664623. It's tedious, but if you really want them, you can check that range and see if anything looks familiar. (Found the IDs for progens on accounts just before and after you joined.)
@Cathii Your progen IDs miiiight in the range of 8664157 and 8664623. It's tedious, but if you really want them, you can check that range and see if anything looks familiar. (Found the IDs for progens on accounts just before and after you joined.)
“blaireau’s
@Ferrates

Go into account settings and change the email your account is attached to.
@Ferrates

Go into account settings and change the email your account is attached to.
DuLvCwY.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 97 98