Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, August 2016
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 97 98
PROGENS

OHHHHHH MY GOD
PROGENS

OHHHHHH MY GOD

puffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuff

FR +9
@Zanate

Did you keep any of their offspring? Or anybody they were bred with? You can find them through the family tree, then.
@Zanate

Did you keep any of their offspring? Or anybody they were bred with? You can find them through the family tree, then.
DuLvCwY.png
@Cathii Did you ever breed the progenitor before exalting? If you still have your other progen, you can check out their offspring to get a link to the exalted parent (that's how I found mine again). Good luck!
@Cathii Did you ever breed the progenitor before exalting? If you still have your other progen, you can check out their offspring to get a link to the exalted parent (that's how I found mine again). Good luck!
xYjY92X.jpg

They/them
NOICE!!!
NOICE!!!

iATzB2Z.png
[quote name="Cathii" date=2016-08-10 09:56:32] To be clear, this means I have no chances of recovering them because I don't have precise and accurate information of progens I exalted over a year and a half ago? [/quote] @Cathii, if you remember their breed and name or even just their name, Dragon Search may still be able to help you. For now, due to anticipated (and current!) volume we need that information in the ticket. With that said, please know I've notified the team of your feedback.
Cathii wrote on 2016-08-10:
To be clear, this means I have no chances of recovering them because I don't have precise and accurate information of progens I exalted over a year and a half ago?

@Cathii, if you remember their breed and name or even just their name, Dragon Search may still be able to help you.

For now, due to anticipated (and current!) volume we need that information in the ticket. With that said, please know I've notified the team of your feedback.
@SevenEggs
@multiplicity

It seems like your ideas worked! The ID tip was especially helpful. I think I found him, all I remembered was he was partly orange :^)
@SevenEggs
@multiplicity

It seems like your ideas worked! The ID tip was especially helpful. I think I found him, all I remembered was he was partly orange :^)
I'm happy for the users who want their progens back, now that they have a chance to recover them. :) [quote name="Aequorin" date=2016-08-10 09:53:40]they should be as they were when you exalted them but [i]very[/i] hungry![/quote] [s]Well now, do exalted dragons never eat?[/s]
I'm happy for the users who want their progens back, now that they have a chance to recover them. :)
Aequorin wrote on 2016-08-10:
they should be as they were when you exalted them but very hungry!
Well now, do exalted dragons never eat?
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
Oh my goodness what a wonderful update! I never exalted my progens but I've seen so many people who regret it so terribly.
Oh my goodness what a wonderful update! I never exalted my progens but I've seen so many people who regret it so terribly.
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
I've still got my custom, but my random's long gone-I didn't care much for him and gave him the boot a while back. I wasn't sad when I did, but I do know there are people who seriously regret exalting their progens. At least they can get them back!
I've still got my custom, but my random's long gone-I didn't care much for him and gave him the boot a while back. I wasn't sad when I did, but I do know there are people who seriously regret exalting their progens. At least they can get them back!
I dunno what to put here.
Thank you staff!
Thank you staff!
5701.png • sailor / he/him / adult
• feel free to ping me
• did you know: horses have 400,000 blood types?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 97 98