Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2016
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 68 69
That familiar is so cute! A little sad my accent didn't get in(still unsure over whether or not I should offer orders for it), but hey, the ones that did are pretty cool.
That familiar is so cute! A little sad my accent didn't get in(still unsure over whether or not I should offer orders for it), but hey, the ones that did are pretty cool.
This is so cool! :D

Happy Brightshine Jubilee everyone! <3
This is so cool! :D

Happy Brightshine Jubilee everyone! <3
3177.pngXqBX3fV.png3175.png
I'm actually loving the idea of the vistas as the normal apparel item. Just thought I would let you guys know that.

And the goblins?? Nice idea!!

How about next year it be elemental stags? Or small wyrmlings of the dragon deities possibly? Just thoughts haha!
I'm actually loving the idea of the vistas as the normal apparel item. Just thought I would let you guys know that.

And the goblins?? Nice idea!!

How about next year it be elemental stags? Or small wyrmlings of the dragon deities possibly? Just thoughts haha!
Ookamiotoko.gif tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o6_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o5_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o1_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_o6bwq5Fr4C1u9ymyzo1_250.gif
*FR + 2*
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o2_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o4_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o3_r2_75sq.png
JtP9HiY.png
LOOK AT THE SHINNY
LOOK AT THE SHINNY
dfbbe796c7ed3344faa5471e75462c43dc3532ce.jpg
OH MY GOSH I GOT AN HONORABLE MENTION ;~;

I need so many of these festival items! They look AMAZING and I am so excited for a year of goblin familiars! /flails
OH MY GOSH I GOT AN HONORABLE MENTION ;~;

I need so many of these festival items! They look AMAZING and I am so excited for a year of goblin familiars! /flails
ZWdxRHX.gif4zm7ATR.gif ♠ Any pronouns
Ancient Adoptable shop

Pixels by Irithyll!
i was gonna go to sleep but then yall hit me w/ this....stop it's 3:32 am i cant
i was gonna go to sleep but then yall hit me w/ this....stop it's 3:32 am i cant
xpxalNl.gif
Happy Brightshine Jubilee everyone! I'm liking the look of the new stuff at the festive shop!
Happy Brightshine Jubilee everyone! I'm liking the look of the new stuff at the festive shop!
xpF3T3u.png
congrats to the contest winners, this brightshine jubilee will be a good one! :)
congrats to the contest winners, this brightshine jubilee will be a good one! :)
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png my name's flynn, he/him or they/them.

B6ve782.gif
GOBLINS
GOBLINS
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
the familiar looks like a better light sprite and i love it
the familiar looks like a better light sprite and i love it
mUU4X4y.giffvUEcvW.giffvUEcvW.giffvUEcvW.gifmUU4X4y.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 68 69