Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mod Applications, New Familiars
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Thank you for the hard work . Loving the new familiars :).
Thank you for the hard work . Loving the new familiars :).
“No dragon can resist the fascination of riddling talk and of wasting time trying to understand it.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit, or There and Back Again
That's great news about the jigsaw, more space would be fantastic. Thanks for all your hard work, I'm terrifically impressed by how quickly and efficiently you guys respond to the issues players bring up!
That's great news about the jigsaw, more space would be fantastic. Thanks for all your hard work, I'm terrifically impressed by how quickly and efficiently you guys respond to the issues players bring up!
eeeee kitties~

not too worried about getting to close - I used to own a cat that'd go from purpurpur happily accepting pats to hissing and scratching in seconds for no reason :/
eeeee kitties~

not too worried about getting to close - I used to own a cat that'd go from purpurpur happily accepting pats to hissing and scratching in seconds for no reason :/
Is there a mandatory amount of time mods must spend modding? I have little free time, but I wouldn't mind shuffling forum posts during the time I am on here.
Is there a mandatory amount of time mods must spend modding? I have little free time, but I wouldn't mind shuffling forum posts during the time I am on here.
FR_Banners_Lightning_4_zpse7d8d130.png
Those new familiars are awesome, also nice bug fixed and adjustments and all.
Those new familiars are awesome, also nice bug fixed and adjustments and all.
DeviantArt | Art Thread | Art Blog
Yo, I am a dude from the UK, 8 hours ahead of server time! Desperately looking for a Skycat.
My favourite animals are cats, deer, octopus, jellyfish and squids.
Awesome! The familiars are cute (yes, even with the bladehands) and I love the changes to the fairgrounds games. SO excited to hear you're thinking about expanding the playing space for the jigsaw puzzles!
Awesome! The familiars are cute (yes, even with the bladehands) and I love the changes to the fairgrounds games. SO excited to hear you're thinking about expanding the playing space for the jigsaw puzzles!
A pink and cream snake with butterfly wings. The Mottled Buttersnake from your bestiary! ~TYPHOON~
The familiars are great, and awesome! treasure gain increase, thank you so much!

Gather ALL the treasure!
The familiars are great, and awesome! treasure gain increase, thank you so much!

Gather ALL the treasure!
ZPPY.png
First time posting here! :D
The changes are awesome and I'm so glad to hear that the jigsaw puzzle space will be expanded. Thanks for all your hard work admins since I'm really enjoying myself here :3
First time posting here! :D
The changes are awesome and I'm so glad to hear that the jigsaw puzzle space will be expanded. Thanks for all your hard work admins since I'm really enjoying myself here :3
[quote name="Hakka" date="2013-06-28 03:02:13" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=2&id=189641#189842"]Is there a mandatory amount of time mods must spend modding? I have little free time, but I wouldn't mind shuffling forum posts during the time I am on here.[/quote] Given that modding is a volunteer position, mandatory time spent modding would be unreasonable. Of course, we'd remove the mod status from people who just plain aren't modding.

Given that modding is a volunteer position, mandatory time spent modding would be unreasonable.

Of course, we'd remove the mod status from people who just plain aren't modding.
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
The mods and admins on this site are too reasonable for me to handle.

Usually one of the highlights of games like this are the unhinged staff members.

:( But I am really happy with the changes. Runes seems faster as well, although that may be because it's the middle of the night.
The mods and admins on this site are too reasonable for me to handle.

Usually one of the highlights of games like this are the unhinged staff members.

:( But I am really happy with the changes. Runes seems faster as well, although that may be because it's the middle of the night.
ice_rune_50x50.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17