Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mod Applications, New Familiars
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
Oooo new familiars :D And they kinda look vaguely kitty like so I may just have to has! O.o
Oooo new familiars :D And they kinda look vaguely kitty like so I may just have to has! O.o
I breed double / triple green range dragons! Let me know what colors you're looking for, and I will let you know if I've any for sale or can breed them! I'm not on here a whole lot, so if you need to get ahold of me faster, I can be found on Pocket Puma Pets as Kami Mi Ke Neko #72 ^^
FR team hard at work again- thank you!
FR team hard at work again- thank you!
Hm. Application sent. Good luck hunting for fitting moderators!
Hm. Application sent. Good luck hunting for fitting moderators!
UZVTEBc.png
You guys are amazing. No, seriously, this is the best petsite team of any kind I've ever seen. I think I might apply to be a mod.
You guys are amazing. No, seriously, this is the best petsite team of any kind I've ever seen. I think I might apply to be a mod.
What a great bit to wake up to! Thanks so much for working hard on the bugs, and getting us where we need to be! I'm so excited for extra space in the jigsaw, and I'm O glad that you've remained patient about that. Also, the new familiars look stunning! I cannot wait to find them in Coliseum!

Thanks again for your hard work! You guys are the best.
What a great bit to wake up to! Thanks so much for working hard on the bugs, and getting us where we need to be! I'm so excited for extra space in the jigsaw, and I'm O glad that you've remained patient about that. Also, the new familiars look stunning! I cannot wait to find them in Coliseum!

Thanks again for your hard work! You guys are the best.
WEASELS

I need one.
WEASELS

I need one.
Excellent fixes, guys! Also, you know that you know way too much about yokai when you can ID a sickle weasel at a glance. xD *didn't even see the blades, just knew*
Excellent fixes, guys! Also, you know that you know way too much about yokai when you can ID a sickle weasel at a glance. xD *didn't even see the blades, just knew*
a6ab6a2a-f6bd-40ad-a7bb-e9fcf5166a6c_zps3583fa7c.png
Wonderful update. :) I might play the fairgrounds now. :P
Wonderful update. :) I might play the fairgrounds now. :P
lightning_rune_50x50.png XXX Gen 1 Auction
Light Sprite Giveaway
Accent Giveaway
More space for the jigsaw puzzles?
You're working on more space for the jigsaw puzzles!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!
More space for the jigsaw puzzles?
You're working on more space for the jigsaw puzzles!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!
*enthusiastically mashes functional like button* Woo! These are all excellent things. Thank you! <3
*enthusiastically mashes functional like button* Woo! These are all excellent things. Thank you! <3
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17