Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Gathering Updates
1 2 ... 164 165 166 167 168 ... 177 178
@JaranMarcel They are not adding any of the current festival items into the box. It will be items from Next Sunday Brightshine going forward, With the exception of last years crowns (which are hideous and ill fitting anyway, They probably would never have gained much value to begin with)
@JaranMarcel They are not adding any of the current festival items into the box. It will be items from Next Sunday Brightshine going forward, With the exception of last years crowns (which are hideous and ill fitting anyway, They probably would never have gained much value to begin with)
@Domayne well then I guess I just won't hoard extras in the future. That is simple enough.
@Domayne well then I guess I just won't hoard extras in the future. That is simple enough.
@JaranMarcel Yep same. But at least your current items may have a chance to gain some value :)
@JaranMarcel Yep same. But at least your current items may have a chance to gain some value :)
@Thorbjorn
people on the site more often to make money for these things means more ad revenue. More people willing to buy their currency with real money to get these items means more money for them. So yes, keeping them in retirement means more money. It might not be a big chunk, but more money is still more money.

As for playing to get these things, I think I'll pass.
@Thorbjorn
people on the site more often to make money for these things means more ad revenue. More people willing to buy their currency with real money to get these items means more money for them. So yes, keeping them in retirement means more money. It might not be a big chunk, but more money is still more money.

As for playing to get these things, I think I'll pass.
Art Thread
Skins and Accent Thread
@QueenCheetah93

That sounds about right. And I believe it is entirely feasible for something like this to be implemented. It's not as though we're talking about re-releasing the Boolean, these are holiday things that all players, even the new ones, should have a chance at getting. Even when people save up for months, there might not even be a sprite available for them to buy. Like you said, people aren't always willing to sell and accounts go dark with their sprites in their hoards. Eventually sprites will be as hard to come by as Sky Cats and Cog Frogs.
@QueenCheetah93

That sounds about right. And I believe it is entirely feasible for something like this to be implemented. It's not as though we're talking about re-releasing the Boolean, these are holiday things that all players, even the new ones, should have a chance at getting. Even when people save up for months, there might not even be a sprite available for them to buy. Like you said, people aren't always willing to sell and accounts go dark with their sprites in their hoards. Eventually sprites will be as hard to come by as Sky Cats and Cog Frogs.
Adoptable_-_Zukana13731_Hyacinth.png
GOOPY FRIEND
GOOPY FRIEND
YES, I support the recycling thing, I just wish that they thought of this earlier so that the FR economy wouldn't be so lopsided already :/

oh well, what can be done?

it's just like pokemon, almost impossible to catch them all without cheating U-U
YES, I support the recycling thing, I just wish that they thought of this earlier so that the FR economy wouldn't be so lopsided already :/

oh well, what can be done?

it's just like pokemon, almost impossible to catch them all without cheating U-U
I am Subbed to all topics I create. If on another user's forum, Ping me @PhysIIk
[LF] Soil/Jungle/Coal Female
B4US4Db.png
As someone trying to fill my bestiary, I love the recycling process proposed. Even if it costs 90kt and can only be bought once a month. As someone that has already been here a year, I hate that it's not going to include the few familiars I don't already have.

The slargs are pretty awesome too. Who can say no to those giant puppy dog eyes.
As someone trying to fill my bestiary, I love the recycling process proposed. Even if it costs 90kt and can only be bought once a month. As someone that has already been here a year, I hate that it's not going to include the few familiars I don't already have.

The slargs are pretty awesome too. Who can say no to those giant puppy dog eyes.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh
The chests are an interesting idea- I'm glad I'll get a chance to catch up.
The chests are an interesting idea- I'm glad I'll get a chance to catch up.
Sanguine Multimist UnknowingLegion

Eddie He/Him
FR Time +3

[/columns]
1 2 ... 164 165 166 167 168 ... 177 178