Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, May 2016
Ooh, a while ago I browsed through old announcements and really liked those recaps. I'm happy you're still doing this! *-*
It's really nice to see that there's so much response from the admins to what the users are doing. I've never been on a site which has so much interaction between admins and players. :-O
Ooh, a while ago I browsed through old announcements and really liked those recaps. I'm happy you're still doing this! *-*
It's really nice to see that there's so much response from the admins to what the users are doing. I've never been on a site which has so much interaction between admins and players. :-O
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
:D
:D
Welcome new moderators! And yes... I'm super excited for the color wheel expansion. Hoarded one of each egg to celebrate :)
Welcome new moderators! And yes... I'm super excited for the color wheel expansion. Hoarded one of each egg to celebrate :)
Accent Shop
Good Luck and thanks for your hard work Loddie!

Welcome new mods!

:)
Good Luck and thanks for your hard work Loddie!

Welcome new mods!

:)
177499lightofknowledge2.png
Reading this update has informed me that.. I really need to get out more (in the forums) because I've missed out on some fun stuff D:
Reading this update has informed me that.. I really need to get out more (in the forums) because I've missed out on some fun stuff D:
0HN5KEp.pngSk0CWD3.png
@Empyreal
Worst case scenario you could always change the words a little. I do something similar, making notes like "keep for breeding project" or "bought to wear [accent/skin]".
I too have memory issues and once accidentally exalted a breeder prematurely, as in a few days before I was going to breed the pair for the first time and noticed I was short one mate.
@Empyreal
Worst case scenario you could always change the words a little. I do something similar, making notes like "keep for breeding project" or "bought to wear [accent/skin]".
I too have memory issues and once accidentally exalted a breeder prematurely, as in a few days before I was going to breed the pair for the first time and noticed I was short one mate.
Don't forget to ping me @Aryllia to get my attention.
Welcome to the new mods!
Thanks for your work Loddie!
Welcome to the new mods!
Thanks for your work Loddie!
I'm glad you guys have put your foot down about this.
I'm glad you guys have put your foot down about this.
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas
gud
gud