Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window - February 4-7
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
welcome!! i've been here since last august. feel free to talk to me about anything!
welcome!! i've been here since last august. feel free to talk to me about anything!
when is the next registration window?
when is the next registration window?
tumblr_n7s8adjjdc1sl6hkto2_500_zps8c3bdbc8.png
It's nice to have more newbies around here :3
It's nice to have more newbies around here :3
I'm so excited to be here! :)
I'm so excited to be here! :)
yay welcome newpeoples!
yay welcome newpeoples!
hi im sans
@eliza246531 Registration windows don't happen in regular intervals or at set schedules. Basically the dev team tries to open up registration whenever they feel the site (or a particular improvement on the site) will be able to handle the influx. So at this time no one really knows when the next registration window will be, but the staff always tries to announce it at least a couple of days in advance. It will be displayed on the front page, and on the several social media (facebook, tumblr, twitter) when a date is known, so keep your eyes open for that :)
@eliza246531 Registration windows don't happen in regular intervals or at set schedules. Basically the dev team tries to open up registration whenever they feel the site (or a particular improvement on the site) will be able to handle the influx. So at this time no one really knows when the next registration window will be, but the staff always tries to announce it at least a couple of days in advance. It will be displayed on the front page, and on the several social media (facebook, tumblr, twitter) when a date is known, so keep your eyes open for that :)
Why is the registration window closed? It is still the 7th?
Why is the registration window closed? It is still the 7th?
NJrJs2As.jpg JcSjhc8s.jpg 7c2TVTls.jpg What can I say? I like Kirby.
@Kerby2000 It's only open until a certain time. It probably closed earlier this morning.
@Kerby2000 It's only open until a certain time. It probably closed earlier this morning.
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
Welcome new players!!
Welcome new players!!
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo6_500.png
Welcome, newlies!
Welcome, newlies!
waterh7.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44