Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window - February 4-7
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
welcome to all new players :D
welcome to all new players :D
?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcherry-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2F37%2Fd4%2F11e566c3411dba1bcf31636eb28e%2Fshutterstock-354499625.jpg

9jOAny1.png
@Kerby2000 The registration was open until 5.30 Server Time (you can find the current server time in the upper right corner of each page, right below the big Flight Rising logo). By the time you posted, it was already 15.00 server time, which means that the deadline for registration had passed nearly 10 hours earlier. When you live in a different time zone this can definitely be confusing, so make sure to check the current server time, and compare it to your own local time to figure out the time difference :)
@Kerby2000 The registration was open until 5.30 Server Time (you can find the current server time in the upper right corner of each page, right below the big Flight Rising logo). By the time you posted, it was already 15.00 server time, which means that the deadline for registration had passed nearly 10 hours earlier. When you live in a different time zone this can definitely be confusing, so make sure to check the current server time, and compare it to your own local time to figure out the time difference :)
Welcome
Welcome
avCILE1.png
Anyone know when the next registration window is? My sister has been dying to join and we weren't able to get on until after 5:30 server time last night even though we're three hours ahead. If only I had known registration was open last night!
Anyone know when the next registration window is? My sister has been dying to join and we weren't able to get on until after 5:30 server time last night even though we're three hours ahead. If only I had known registration was open last night!
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png
they/them · EST · USA · writer · artist · scientist

jJluim0.png
@Amaranth41 Registration windows don't happen in regular intervals or at set schedules. Basically the dev team tries to open up registration whenever they feel the site (or a particular improvement on the site) will be able to handle the influx. So at this time no one really knows when the next registration window will be, but the staff always tries to announce it at least a couple of days in advance. It will be displayed on the front page, and on the several social media (facebook, tumblr, twitter) when a date is known, so keep your eyes open for that :)
@Amaranth41 Registration windows don't happen in regular intervals or at set schedules. Basically the dev team tries to open up registration whenever they feel the site (or a particular improvement on the site) will be able to handle the influx. So at this time no one really knows when the next registration window will be, but the staff always tries to announce it at least a couple of days in advance. It will be displayed on the front page, and on the several social media (facebook, tumblr, twitter) when a date is known, so keep your eyes open for that :)
@Gaia

Alright, thank you! I'll keep that in mind! Not to self: actually check front page instead of ignoring
@Gaia

Alright, thank you! I'll keep that in mind! Not to self: actually check front page instead of ignoring
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png
they/them · EST · USA · writer · artist · scientist

jJluim0.png
Welcome new players!
Welcome new players!
WELCOME EVERYBODY

HAVE FUNNNN~
(As you lose your life to flight rising) XD
WELCOME EVERYBODY

HAVE FUNNNN~