Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2015
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 189 190
Why do I never get any chests? I could grind all day and barely see any mimic monsters and get nothing from them every time. I've played hours today and have only seen a few mimics!! Why... all I want is one little chest... I didn't get one last NofN either :(
Why do I never get any chests? I could grind all day and barely see any mimic monsters and get nothing from them every time. I've played hours today and have only seen a few mimics!! Why... all I want is one little chest... I didn't get one last NofN either :(
XriSV9h.gif
@CrazyRedFire Yeah me too at first I was having an awful time. But i found that the monsters show up way more in the sand swept delta. And they drop well... not that often but its way better than the higher level zones if only because you see the enemy way more often.
@CrazyRedFire Yeah me too at first I was having an awful time. But i found that the monsters show up way more in the sand swept delta. And they drop well... not that often but its way better than the higher level zones if only because you see the enemy way more often.
rZeTI6j.png Check out my art shop!
I am so freaking happy with the apparel sets. I never spend that many gems on anything before, but this was worth it. Already bought 3 Witch sets and I won't stop until I got 10 or something like that.
Just wanted to pass by and tell the artists and whoever else came up with those designs - My favorite apparel sets! Finally I can get my lair a little bit more witcher-themed, thank you!
I am so freaking happy with the apparel sets. I never spend that many gems on anything before, but this was worth it. Already bought 3 Witch sets and I won't stop until I got 10 or something like that.
Just wanted to pass by and tell the artists and whoever else came up with those designs - My favorite apparel sets! Finally I can get my lair a little bit more witcher-themed, thank you!
//legit gasped
//legit gasped
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngmFjnag2.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
omg its here again....
omg its here again....
EOrlrwo.giftumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.png
I LOVE the apparel sets and Agol familiar!! Props to the artists.

As for the coli, I've had decent luck with doing 2 or 3 rounds in each level, refreshing until I get a opponent that drops the chests. I go through all the levels in succession up til Kelp Beds, then start back at Woodland Path and working my way back up through the stages. I've gotten a good amount of chests this way and got new familiars and two of the apparel this way.
I LOVE the apparel sets and Agol familiar!! Props to the artists.

As for the coli, I've had decent luck with doing 2 or 3 rounds in each level, refreshing until I get a opponent that drops the chests. I go through all the levels in succession up til Kelp Beds, then start back at Woodland Path and working my way back up through the stages. I've gotten a good amount of chests this way and got new familiars and two of the apparel this way.
Haven't gotten a lot of chests so far.... :(
Haven't gotten a lot of chests so far.... :(
I took a break from the Golem Workshop and Kelp Beds to try the Arena. I've gotten a total of three chests now (though one was from the Forgotten Cave). Of the three, I got a fake bear I already had, one of the new familiars, and now a Nocturne Egg. I'm tempted to hatch it but I won't. I want to see how many I obtain first as I have gift plans aha.
I took a break from the Golem Workshop and Kelp Beds to try the Arena. I've gotten a total of three chests now (though one was from the Forgotten Cave). Of the three, I got a fake bear I already had, one of the new familiars, and now a Nocturne Egg. I'm tempted to hatch it but I won't. I want to see how many I obtain first as I have gift plans aha.
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
Tales of Ostlea Discussion
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x
x

tnRVw.png
ZFPkptJ.png
aaai finally got a chest after like hours i started right after the maintenence period ended and it had Egg in it im happy. RNG is unkind so many battles only one chest.

don't worry i also took breaks.
aaai finally got a chest after like hours i started right after the maintenence period ended and it had Egg in it im happy. RNG is unkind so many battles only one chest.

don't worry i also took breaks.
TO5f5vS.png
5hF3FGk.png
jyOZJYQ.png Fr+0
Wow, guys. I mean. This is awesome and all. But 36 familiars? 36? 36!?!?!?!

I love familiars. I do. I wrote that guide like eighty million years ago, and I still keep it updated. But what happened to that nice, relaxed December holiday event we could go to in our downtime for a few new items?

Don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining about new content. But I have like. Family obligations. And work. And a dog. And I need to sleep at some point, probably. Also I should eat at least once. Two weeks for all this stuff? Just two little weeks?

I feel like this kind of event should stretch out throughout the month of December, at least. It's five days until Christmas and as much as I would love to sit around doing nothing but battling in the Coli, I am, unfortunately, an adult now, and I cannot.

sadface
Wow, guys. I mean. This is awesome and all. But 36 familiars? 36? 36!?!?!?!

I love familiars. I do. I wrote that guide like eighty million years ago, and I still keep it updated. But what happened to that nice, relaxed December holiday event we could go to in our downtime for a few new items?

Don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining about new content. But I have like. Family obligations. And work. And a dog. And I need to sleep at some point, probably. Also I should eat at least once. Two weeks for all this stuff? Just two little weeks?

I feel like this kind of event should stretch out throughout the month of December, at least. It's five days until Christmas and as much as I would love to sit around doing nothing but battling in the Coli, I am, unfortunately, an adult now, and I cannot.

sadface
tumblr_inline_nk71b0gf1I1qg2i5p.png
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 189 190