Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2015
1 2 ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... 189 190
Only gotten two chests so far, and have high hopes to get more. I opened the first one this morning and got a Sundial Imposter. I was very happy this morning. Then I just opened the second one and got... another Sundial Imposter. *Quietly weeps in the corner* *Through the sobbing* At least I can sell it later.
Only gotten two chests so far, and have high hopes to get more. I opened the first one this morning and got a Sundial Imposter. I was very happy this morning. Then I just opened the second one and got... another Sundial Imposter. *Quietly weeps in the corner* *Through the sobbing* At least I can sell it later.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
where's the place to go for chest drops?
where's the place to go for chest drops?
PuzzleArai_Mini_small.png
You clever little beasts! Unlikely Alliances are for this week's Dom, huh?
You clever little beasts! Unlikely Alliances are for this week's Dom, huh?
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngmFjnag2.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
Could we please get an adjustment on the overpowered Jawlockers in Kelp Beds? I can't even level fodder to make treasure to buy the stuff from the AH in absence of chests at this rate. The stupid things keep knocking out my team because they're literally stronger than any other (non-boss) enemy in the venue.
Could we please get an adjustment on the overpowered Jawlockers in Kelp Beds? I can't even level fodder to make treasure to buy the stuff from the AH in absence of chests at this rate. The stupid things keep knocking out my team because they're literally stronger than any other (non-boss) enemy in the venue.

r250Bbk.png ZW5CgDF.png FFH3hV6.png s1GAkgl.png LBmwkOD.png Lef8ZKD.png 10CB8sd.png
You always have a choice.
You can either roll over and die, or you can keep fightin' no matter what.
So is everyone else unlucky in getting strange chests? I've only gotten three so far and one was from gathering. I've been battling in the higher levels (esp Kelp beds) and supposedly there's a higher chance of chest drops but I've been battling for hours and nothing >.<
So is everyone else unlucky in getting strange chests? I've only gotten three so far and one was from gathering. I've been battling in the higher levels (esp Kelp beds) and supposedly there's a higher chance of chest drops but I've been battling for hours and nothing >.<
I've spent so long grinding but I love the new familiars so much
I've spent so long grinding but I love the new familiars so much
@Miharu - You're having better luck than me. I've been grinding in the Kelp Beds, and I'm lucky to even get a measly piece of food from the NotN enemies when I defeat them. Not a single chest from grinding gathering or coli, so far. :(

(Edit: fixed where I put 'grinding' where I meant 'gathering'.)
@Miharu - You're having better luck than me. I've been grinding in the Kelp Beds, and I'm lucky to even get a measly piece of food from the NotN enemies when I defeat them. Not a single chest from grinding gathering or coli, so far. :(

(Edit: fixed where I put 'grinding' where I meant 'gathering'.)

r250Bbk.png ZW5CgDF.png FFH3hV6.png s1GAkgl.png LBmwkOD.png Lef8ZKD.png 10CB8sd.png
You always have a choice.
You can either roll over and die, or you can keep fightin' no matter what.
I need to invest in some bear repellent. Been getting more chests once I started doing the Woodland Path. I was doing Kelp Beds, but it took too long (Jawlockers are anti scratch-eliminate)

Anyway, LOVE the familiars that aren't bears (I never liked those ones, beised the Ice one.) And the Witchy stuff is the best! Making a bunch of the BBB set, been getting lucky with the chest one, and will try to nab the mp one, too. :D But C'MON SCROLLS AND EGGS!!!!!!!!
I need to invest in some bear repellent. Been getting more chests once I started doing the Woodland Path. I was doing Kelp Beds, but it took too long (Jawlockers are anti scratch-eliminate)

Anyway, LOVE the familiars that aren't bears (I never liked those ones, beised the Ice one.) And the Witchy stuff is the best! Making a bunch of the BBB set, been getting lucky with the chest one, and will try to nab the mp one, too. :D But C'MON SCROLLS AND EGGS!!!!!!!!
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
SO MANY NEW THINGS
SO MANY NEW THINGS
znCNPva.png
I've gotten one chest (with a Jawlocker inside) so far since this morning. I'd say the chest drops really are as described...very sparse indeed! Nice to have the extra gathering turns, although nothing out of the ordinary turned up for me. Oh well, it's early days yet--hopefully things will pick up as the event progresses. It's great to have new foes to knock about in the Coliseum!xD
I've gotten one chest (with a Jawlocker inside) so far since this morning. I'd say the chest drops really are as described...very sparse indeed! Nice to have the extra gathering turns, although nothing out of the ordinary turned up for me. Oh well, it's early days yet--hopefully things will pick up as the event progresses. It's great to have new foes to knock about in the Coliseum!xD
1 2 ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... 189 190