Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window - Closed
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27
Already? So soon!!
Already? So soon!!
hah, that soon? I didn't expected this tbh
well, time to thug some newbies C:
hah, that soon? I didn't expected this tbh
well, time to thug some newbies C:
tumblr_nimwqcv7in1rdplsro1_500.gif
[quote name="Undel" date=2015-12-13 00:48:56] [quote name="LostUmbreon" date=2015-12-13 00:46:15] Hopefully this doesn't strain the servers before NotN... Don't need another repeat of last year, after all. [/quote] Our engineers believe we've narrowed down and mitigated the main strain of NotN - mass chest opening, so hopefully this year will be much smoother. We've also got some fancy new hardware to hook up on December 17th. :) An holiday event like this is a fun way for new players to participate in the site. [/quote] [I]Oh snap.[/I] Well then, on that note I'm quite excited to see how this year plays out~
Undel wrote on 2015-12-13:
LostUmbreon wrote on 2015-12-13:
Hopefully this doesn't strain the servers before NotN... Don't need another repeat of last year, after all.

Our engineers believe we've narrowed down and mitigated the main strain of NotN - mass chest opening, so hopefully this year will be much smoother. We've also got some fancy new hardware to hook up on December 17th. :)

An holiday event like this is a fun way for new players to participate in the site.

Oh snap. Well then, on that note I'm quite excited to see how this year plays out~
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
newbies will be arriving just in time for the next night of the nocturne event, lucky buggers lol
newbies will be arriving just in time for the next night of the nocturne event, lucky buggers lol
ePOliyb.pngspaaaace
mtHAEL4.pngspaaaace
tqGkHih.pngspaaaace
rUoKR6y.pngspaaaace
IrmwTXC.pngspaaaace
qKZAaLK.pngrOmZsMq.pngNHnRMJ2.png8KNFjaF.pngQJAOLGp.pngI1EqHDk.pngFRFriVl.pngliXoQQI.pngFRbWiYH.png
mz77kVn.png
Another window so soon, amazing! So many new players. ;w;
Another window so soon, amazing! So many new players. ;w;
44914091_symGhPh9JxJAU8v.png
Yay! :D
Yay! :D
1BdMCur.png
OH GOOD newbies gonna come in during a hugeee dom push hahahaha....
OH GOOD newbies gonna come in during a hugeee dom push hahahaha....
YEAH
YEAH
knhLXgs.png
I am loving the hellish combo of Fire and Plague in your picture, it looks wicked! Especially during winter XD Also this marks my 1 year anniversary in FR so I am doubly excited.
I am loving the hellish combo of Fire and Plague in your picture, it looks wicked! Especially during winter XD Also this marks my 1 year anniversary in FR so I am doubly excited.
EARTHSHAKER_sig.png
YESSS
YESSS
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27