Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window - Closed
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[quote name="Alegro" date=2015-12-17 08:54:28] Wow! These registration windows are for such a short time! Is it possible to know ahead if there will be new ones? [/quote] Why? You have enough Time if the next Window open...the notations are ususally Days before opening.
Alegro wrote on 2015-12-17:
Wow! These registration windows are for such a short time! Is it possible to know ahead if there will be new ones?

Why?
You have enough Time if the next Window open...the notations are ususally Days before opening.
light_banner_fry4uqmfhpxa.png
i have some new hachlings and i low on money so thay are up for sale...
their the babys........
i have some new hachlings and i low on money so thay are up for sale...
their the babys........
ew9u8Xp.png
@Akiri you forgot the ] on the [/b] after the word closed
@Akiri you forgot the ] on the [/b] after the word closed
FR_signature_buttons_volt_2.pngFR_signature_buttons_intro.pngFR_signature_buttons_art_shop.pngFR_signature_buttons_wishlist.pngFR_signature_buttons_volt_small.png
I am glad i signed up when i did :D i am happy to be a new user ^^
I am glad i signed up when i did :D i am happy to be a new user ^^
@Akiri

"Flight Rising's December registration window is now closed[/b. A big welcome to all of our new players! Click here to read more about today’s update."

There's a small typo, not sure if anyone, ah, mentioned this.
@Akiri

"Flight Rising's December registration window is now closed[/b. A big welcome to all of our new players! Click here to read more about today’s update."

There's a small typo, not sure if anyone, ah, mentioned this.
forum-signature.png
More servants for the mighty Stormcatcher and the rest of them yaaay. I wonder how many joined the Lighting Flight mmm
More servants for the mighty Stormcatcher and the rest of them yaaay. I wonder how many joined the Lighting Flight mmm
Pp5cWtu.png
Wha :D
Wha :D

@Tandembicikli
Are you new? If so, welcome to flightrising! Have a nice "flight" here!

@Tandembicikli
Are you new? If so, welcome to flightrising! Have a nice "flight" here!
ping me 2 get my attention !!
Thank you Asirel :)
Thank you Asirel :)
Heya, hatchling here and 50 kinds of late on saying hi.

I actually have a question about these registration windows.

See, when I signed up, it was a last minute thing more or less when I stumbled across FR. I have a couple of friends wanting to try it out too, but they didn't get to take a look-see until the window was closed.

Which brings me to my question actually: Are the registration windows open just once a month for a couple of days, or are they more... for lack of a better word, whimsical?

Come to think of it actually, for the sake of curiosity that comes naturally for a Foxx, if I may ask, why is the registration deal a bit of a come and go basis rather than constantly open? It's the first time I've seen this method, so it leaves me a bit puzzled.
Heya, hatchling here and 50 kinds of late on saying hi.

I actually have a question about these registration windows.

See, when I signed up, it was a last minute thing more or less when I stumbled across FR. I have a couple of friends wanting to try it out too, but they didn't get to take a look-see until the window was closed.

Which brings me to my question actually: Are the registration windows open just once a month for a couple of days, or are they more... for lack of a better word, whimsical?

Come to think of it actually, for the sake of curiosity that comes naturally for a Foxx, if I may ask, why is the registration deal a bit of a come and go basis rather than constantly open? It's the first time I've seen this method, so it leaves me a bit puzzled.
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27