Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window - Closed
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@SylvarFoxxy

Welcome!!

Registrations seem to be every few months, I'm not sure exactly how regular but your friends will have multiple chances throughout the year. Keep an eye on the front page for an announcement for the next one.

They like to do registration in waves to control the amount of pressure that's put on the servers. New players get chances to join while new stuff is still being developed for the site with minimal effects on the load times and performance.
@SylvarFoxxy

Welcome!!

Registrations seem to be every few months, I'm not sure exactly how regular but your friends will have multiple chances throughout the year. Keep an eye on the front page for an announcement for the next one.

They like to do registration in waves to control the amount of pressure that's put on the servers. New players get chances to join while new stuff is still being developed for the site with minimal effects on the load times and performance.
Dragon Sale Tab
@NocturneOwl

Thanks for the welcome.

And only a few times a year, huh? I can keep an eye out easily enough, but I have to wonder if they'd still be interested a few months from now if that's how long it'd be until the next window. Kinda saddening a bit. :/

The method makes sense on the windows now though, thanks for explaining that.
@NocturneOwl

Thanks for the welcome.

And only a few times a year, huh? I can keep an eye out easily enough, but I have to wonder if they'd still be interested a few months from now if that's how long it'd be until the next window. Kinda saddening a bit. :/

The method makes sense on the windows now though, thanks for explaining that.
@SylvarFoxxy

I haven't been paying enough attention to them lately but I think the last registration window before this one was only last month. At least, I know it wasn't that long ago. So it might not be too long for your friends :)
@SylvarFoxxy

I haven't been paying enough attention to them lately but I think the last registration window before this one was only last month. At least, I know it wasn't that long ago. So it might not be too long for your friends :)
Dragon Sale Tab
Any idea when the next registration window will be? I got a friend who wants an account, and she just missed this one.
Any idea when the next registration window will be? I got a friend who wants an account, and she just missed this one.
Welcome newbies!
Welcome newbies!
tumblr_nucgs6HaIH1txw7aio1_r1_75sq.pngmintt.giftumblr_nun6x5olq21txw7aio1_75sq.pngberryy.giftumblr_nu2gj8Pau61txw7aio1_75sq.pngheavy.gif
Also Credit To, Amerretti And mitunapasta, For These Cuties!
Look Out! lol
Look Out! lol
Welcome to newbies (:
Welcome to newbies (:
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread to avoid confusion with the upcoming registration period.
I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread to avoid confusion with the upcoming registration period.
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27