Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Cherub: A New Primary!
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 67 68
Cherub is gorgeous, I've scryed it on a bunch of dragons already and I know I'm going to need several scrolls.

Better start grinding and AH-ing
Cherub is gorgeous, I've scryed it on a bunch of dragons already and I know I'm going to need several scrolls.

Better start grinding and AH-ing
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
You guys are AWESOME! LOOKITTHATPRIMARYGENEHOLYMOLY!!!!! I cannot contain myself, I'm sorry! *runs off to buy as many as possible!!!*
You guys are AWESOME! LOOKITTHATPRIMARYGENEHOLYMOLY!!!!! I cannot contain myself, I'm sorry! *runs off to buy as many as possible!!!*
7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c:
____ 51027181.png
I THOUGHT THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN HOW IS THIS HAPPENING AAAAAAAAAAA

Like actually never expected, and Cherub is a better gene than anyone's suggestions for the partner to Seraph. It's astonishingly beautiful.
I THOUGHT THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN HOW IS THIS HAPPENING AAAAAAAAAAA

Like actually never expected, and Cherub is a better gene than anyone's suggestions for the partner to Seraph. It's astonishingly beautiful.
Professional Grump

I live for memes
!!! So pretty! I need to gene a lot of dragons wth this
!!! So pretty! I need to gene a lot of dragons wth this
3RvEHPl.png
Not a fan of this with seraph, but it looks nice with a less busy secondary like shimmer. Those extra swirls are a bit too much for me.
Not a fan of this with seraph, but it looks nice with a less busy secondary like shimmer. Those extra swirls are a bit too much for me.
30oPYgq.png
Holy noodle dad, that cherub gene is nice! :0
Holy noodle dad, that cherub gene is nice! :0
art-shop-forum-text-gif.gifrogue_fr_forum_banner_small_by_chari_artist-dch5jry.pngtumblr_pswf71cFQL1tpn6tfo6_r1_100.gif
Sweet, the new gene is so pretty :D
Sweet, the new gene is so pretty :D
tumblr_inline_p7gmrlYRiZ1rpglid_250.gif
Cherub is absolutely fantastic, wowow! Perfect little gloves, stripes, swirls, scales, eyeliner, altogether amazing, a definite new favorite!
Cherub is absolutely fantastic, wowow! Perfect little gloves, stripes, swirls, scales, eyeliner, altogether amazing, a definite new favorite!
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png
i saw this in the ah suddenly and i gASPED
i saw this in the ah suddenly and i gASPED
Untitled-1.png
Spring cherub + skydancers = my entire existence right now
Spring cherub + skydancers = my entire existence right now
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 67 68