Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Piebald & Paint Genes!
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 72 73
Oh my goodness weapons.

*raids vault*
Oh my goodness weapons.

*raids vault*
2015_10_13_raj4.png Help Me Find Faether!
GMT (+8 FR)
@Sinnibelle
Except there are cheap genes so your entire argument falls apart in the fact that speckle and freckle are 65k
@Sinnibelle
Except there are cheap genes so your entire argument falls apart in the fact that speckle and freckle are 65k
b_by_cas_a_fras-d9hbh7h.pngtts_by_cas_a_fras-d9hcuds.png
SWOOOOORDS

also piebald
SWOOOOORDS

also piebald
15128.png
SORDS SWORDS SORD SWor d OH GOD EVERTHIGN IS COOl
SORDS SWORDS SORD SWor d OH GOD EVERTHIGN IS COOl
mirror/imperial enthusiast --- he/him only please. no she/they/it. --- have a nice day!
@xazz
And they're pretty yucky looking in my opinion. More of a done up basic :/ even those tho piebald is just the white splattering over the colors- I feel it changes the look much more than speckle freckle so it's worth more to me.

But if you don't want to spend the treasure don't :) wait until they're plentiful and buy and breed dragons of the right colors.
@xazz
And they're pretty yucky looking in my opinion. More of a done up basic :/ even those tho piebald is just the white splattering over the colors- I feel it changes the look much more than speckle freckle so it's worth more to me.

But if you don't want to spend the treasure don't :) wait until they're plentiful and buy and breed dragons of the right colors.
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
@xazz

That's only cheap relative to the other genes. It's still a hell of a purchase for a lot of people. :p

i don't know what you're talking about sorry haha
@xazz

That's only cheap relative to the other genes. It's still a hell of a purchase for a lot of people. :p

i don't know what you're talking about sorry haha
she/they | FR +3
[LOUD SCREAMING]

Ayeeeeee
[LOUD SCREAMING]

Ayeeeeee
T3TuubO.png
So Pinkerton's Plundered Pile has a sword in it (in the image)...and we are getting swords...I need a Pinkerton's Plundered Sword now :D
So Pinkerton's Plundered Pile has a sword in it (in the image)...and we are getting swords...I need a Pinkerton's Plundered Sword now :D
tcdKlxA.png
@Sinnibelle
Man good thing people can have different opinions because I like speckle. And freckle. And piebald changes it less than either of those. As you said it's a 'more done up basic' where speckle and freckle actually have some different colors in there and not just white and a tinted version of itself.
@Sinnibelle
Man good thing people can have different opinions because I like speckle. And freckle. And piebald changes it less than either of those. As you said it's a 'more done up basic' where speckle and freckle actually have some different colors in there and not just white and a tinted version of itself.
b_by_cas_a_fras-d9hbh7h.pngtts_by_cas_a_fras-d9hcuds.png
holy heck those swords x
holy heck those swords x
tired_by_teethys-db4wz4f.gif
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 72 73