Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Piebald & Paint Genes!
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 72 73
I was less than 200 gems from being able to buy Glimmer. Then I bought swords at 20% off. Impulse spender.. me.
I was less than 200 gems from being able to buy Glimmer. Then I bought swords at 20% off. Impulse spender.. me.
lSyxazy.png
5vnsOgE.png
Bv4nfib.png
fdUVIfW.pngoptH9Kd.png gg8Ii1Q.png
zl1ZGZ2.png 2VtxnMX.png 3Atxu83.png xXVzXvp.png RI1dQsH.png Pgv53XB.png hT8tqqJ.png NlmYDAS.png ANZRVK7.png jxjhtnM.png J8QoPxT.png F10c885.png kHBaXec.png
mYEe9VI.png
SWORDSSSSS
SWORDSSSSS
10selK3.png
[quote name="Tyre" date=2015-08-08 02:49:18] I think Piebald and paint should be a tert gene that covers both body and wings but allows the secondary and primary genes to still show through. example: [img]http://www.worldofballpythons.com/files/morphs/pumpkin-pied/001.jpg[/img] [/quote] Exactly! Plus, then people would have the choice of 'coloured' vs 'authentic' piebald if they wanted, making it a little more fair... I'm very disappointed that these genes went out like this.
Tyre wrote on 2015-08-08:
I think Piebald and paint should be a tert gene that covers both body and wings but allows the secondary and primary genes to still show through. example:

001.jpg

Exactly!
Plus, then people would have the choice of 'coloured' vs 'authentic' piebald if they wanted, making it a little more fair...

I'm very disappointed that these genes went out like this.
tumblr_p9ez19SaUs1u2pujao1_500.gif
I AM SCREAMING SO LOUDLY.
OH MY GOD, PIEBALDS.
YEEEEEEEEEEES.
I AM SCREAMING SO LOUDLY.
OH MY GOD, PIEBALDS.
YEEEEEEEEEEES.
Omg i want a cow dragon NOW
Omg i want a cow dragon NOW
4wPbTeZ.jpgSyCN2na.pngaM4Qu0f.gifOFrfPUV.pngSN6WNSw.png
SWOOOOOOOORDS
SWOOOOOOOORDS
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
@Argante

lol, okay, you're funny. I like you.
@Argante

lol, okay, you're funny. I like you.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Undel I was so wanting you all to do Piebald and Paint. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
@Undel I was so wanting you all to do Piebald and Paint. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
lUc1aX6.gif COFFEE CUP DRAGON's
Swords!! The thing I didn't know I needed x x
Swords!! The thing I didn't know I needed x x
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
Swordsssssssssss
Swordsssssssssss
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 72 73