Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mire Expansion
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112
@Undel all of the admins are doing a fantastic job of updating recently thank you for working so hard
@Undel all of the admins are doing a fantastic job of updating recently thank you for working so hard
do_your_best_by_theblueguardian-d9o4vge.png
Wish I has enough gems to get one of those scrolls ;3;
Awesome update!
Wish I has enough gems to get one of those scrolls ;3;
Awesome update!
adff4349de2de8388b959f3125f732aff46dafa0.gif
Amazing updates as always!!
Amazing updates as always!!
vulloksah_rosebloodwolf_100_by_dragonnmr-dalcgfl.gifkpMZ532.pngBToOI3e.gif
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Awesome updates! Love the unicorns and cervae :o
Awesome updates! Love the unicorns and cervae :o
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
@wingedbirdy dem scrolls
@wingedbirdy dem scrolls
Frogtastic!
Frogtastic!
What yours is mine
Can someone tell me when Wildclaw scrolls usually cycle in so I can stop panicking and selling all my items?
Can someone tell me when Wildclaw scrolls usually cycle in so I can stop panicking and selling all my items?
tumblr_inline_pr9dcm3xMC1rx0dks_1280.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qikAdp1rx0dks_540.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qfZixY1rx0dks_540.png
Oh no, oh no, WC scrolls and I've not saved up, ahhhhhhhhhh!

Also, cool frogs, but not keen on everywhere having megabosses. Megafauna and flora aren't that common. We're also missing mammertee type hard-hitters-but-still-killed-decently-fast from most areas (a condor type thing for Roost just flew into my head).
Oh no, oh no, WC scrolls and I've not saved up, ahhhhhhhhhh!

Also, cool frogs, but not keen on everywhere having megabosses. Megafauna and flora aren't that common. We're also missing mammertee type hard-hitters-but-still-killed-decently-fast from most areas (a condor type thing for Roost just flew into my head).
Shade Possession Suggestion Thread

A deity is a god. A diety is a weight loss prayer~!
LotusCandy wrote on 2017-06-15:
ICSNORK MENEING EY
@Syntax

There's no set time to cycling. I believe they want to to be a surprise to give them a little boost with gem purchases.

Like the pirate apparel: I've been playing since a month after launch (about 2 years) and if I am remembering correctly I've only seen it cycled back in once since it was initially cycled out (a couple months after I joined).
@Syntax

There's no set time to cycling. I believe they want to to be a surprise to give them a little boost with gem purchases.

Like the pirate apparel: I've been playing since a month after launch (about 2 years) and if I am remembering correctly I've only seen it cycled back in once since it was initially cycled out (a couple months after I joined).
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112