Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mire Expansion
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 111 112
[quote name="Zhombi" date=2015-07-03 11:45:30] Although I was among those who did the 1 trainer 2 fodder mire routine, I'll take new bosses, baddies and gorgeous loot over expedient training any day. Crimson fluffs will go on every one of my tundras. Those familiars will multiply in my bestiary. The toads aren't so bad with a team of strength builds. [/quote]@Zhombi I actually managed to kill the boss with 1 trainer 2 fodder. Just use the breath for Sap instead of Eliminate to keep the trainer healthy and use both rally and haste to increase your DP"S" ;)
Zhombi wrote on 2015-07-03:
Although I was among those who did the 1 trainer 2 fodder mire routine, I'll take new bosses, baddies and gorgeous loot over expedient training any day. Crimson fluffs will go on every one of my tundras. Those familiars will multiply in my bestiary. The toads aren't so bad with a team of strength builds.
@Zhombi I actually managed to kill the boss with 1 trainer 2 fodder. Just use the breath for Sap instead of Eliminate to keep the trainer healthy and use both rally and haste to increase your DP"S" ;)
In pinging me I assume consent to be pinged back. This is because I disabled signature display (too many intrusive banners)
Solar stance time difference: +9 Hours FRT

My avatar
Those Toads are BIG! Finally got one...shot it down pretty quickly with Scratch and Eliminate.
Those Toads are BIG! Finally got one...shot it down pretty quickly with Scratch and Eliminate.
15583.png
Bleh, I keep having the enemies dodge..
Bleh, I keep having the enemies dodge..
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
I actually defeated a toad yesterday with only a Mire trainer + two fodder. Of course it's beating me 2-1 in that scenario, but it's definitely possible depending when you encounter one.

The encounters are rare enough that I don't see it impacting my training all that much. And, most importantly for Dom, everyone is equally affected so no one has an advantage or disadvantage over other flights.

Evolving strategies and enemies is making the Coliseum more interesting, at least, and I'm sure the guides out there will continue to offer strategies and suggestions.
I actually defeated a toad yesterday with only a Mire trainer + two fodder. Of course it's beating me 2-1 in that scenario, but it's definitely possible depending when you encounter one.

The encounters are rare enough that I don't see it impacting my training all that much. And, most importantly for Dom, everyone is equally affected so no one has an advantage or disadvantage over other flights.

Evolving strategies and enemies is making the Coliseum more interesting, at least, and I'm sure the guides out there will continue to offer strategies and suggestions.
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
[quote name="Ettanin" date=2015-07-03 13:33:28] [quote name="Zhombi" date=2015-07-03 11:45:30] Although I was among those who did the 1 trainer 2 fodder mire routine, I'll take new bosses, baddies and gorgeous loot over expedient training any day. Crimson fluffs will go on every one of my tundras. Those familiars will multiply in my bestiary. The toads aren't so bad with a team of strength builds. [/quote]@ Zhombi I actually managed to kill the boss with 1 trainer 2 fodder. Just use the breath for Sap instead of Eliminate to keep the trainer healthy and use both rally and haste to increase your DP"S" ;) [/quote] @Ettanin Ohh! Thanks very much, I'll definitely tinker around more with my trainer. :3
Ettanin wrote on 2015-07-03:
Zhombi wrote on 2015-07-03:
Although I was among those who did the 1 trainer 2 fodder mire routine, I'll take new bosses, baddies and gorgeous loot over expedient training any day. Crimson fluffs will go on every one of my tundras. Those familiars will multiply in my bestiary. The toads aren't so bad with a team of strength builds.
@ Zhombi I actually managed to kill the boss with 1 trainer 2 fodder. Just use the breath for Sap instead of Eliminate to keep the trainer healthy and use both rally and haste to increase your DP"S" ;)
@Ettanin
Ohh! Thanks very much, I'll definitely tinker around more with my trainer. :3
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
FINALLY SOMETHING IN THE MIRE I ACTUALLY WANT! I always hate training my exalts there because I don't like any of the familiars/drops/etc but I am loving these new ones
FINALLY SOMETHING IN THE MIRE I ACTUALLY WANT! I always hate training my exalts there because I don't like any of the familiars/drops/etc but I am loving these new ones
33ueat0.png
Thanks for fixing item linking in the forums! Items with apostrophes still don't seem to work in dragon descriptions, however. Is it something I'm doing wrong, or-?
Thanks for fixing item linking in the forums! Items with apostrophes still don't seem to work in dragon descriptions, however. Is it something I'm doing wrong, or-?
Blue Dragon Seaslug » she/her
» butch
» on FR time
» pings preferred!
Chartreuse... wooly apparel? WHY DID I NOT KNOW THESE EXISTED?

Also, yay, more familiars! I haven't gotten the last new ones yet, but can always do with more.

EDIT: OH OH AND WILDCLAW SCROLLS? Good, yes, excellent all around.
Chartreuse... wooly apparel? WHY DID I NOT KNOW THESE EXISTED?

Also, yay, more familiars! I haven't gotten the last new ones yet, but can always do with more.

EDIT: OH OH AND WILDCLAW SCROLLS? Good, yes, excellent all around.
tumblr_inline_n1xc79Kcic1rb3m8r.png
@undel

Speaking of the mire though... before this update with the new creatures, it would take my dragons 3 scratches to kill the monsters here... now it takes 4. Did you guys change the health levels or difficult in some fashion? I did not change anything on my dragons' end, so... :x just curious.
@undel

Speaking of the mire though... before this update with the new creatures, it would take my dragons 3 scratches to kill the monsters here... now it takes 4. Did you guys change the health levels or difficult in some fashion? I did not change anything on my dragons' end, so... :x just curious.
Lovely updates~
Lovely updates~
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 111 112