Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Bubbling Brew
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 190 191
[quote name="Kijame" date=2015-06-08 09:32:57] @Therion They've actually been added to the database long before this, so they should be somewhere in the middle of your Materials tabs. [/quote] Found them! Thank you.
Kijame wrote on 2015-06-08:
@Therion They've actually been added to the database long before this, so they should be somewhere in the middle of your Materials tabs.
Found them!
Thank you.
I'm having the same issue, IrisSteth.
I'm having the same issue, IrisSteth.
[quote name="Therion" date=2015-06-08 09:34:39] [quote name="Kijame" date=2015-06-08 09:32:57] @Therion They've actually been added to the database long before this, so they should be somewhere in the middle of your Materials tabs. [/quote] Found them! Thank you. [/quote] You're welcome. I've been stalking this thread half the day so I learned that too xD
Therion wrote on 2015-06-08:
Kijame wrote on 2015-06-08:
@Therion They've actually been added to the database long before this, so they should be somewhere in the middle of your Materials tabs.
Found them!
Thank you.
You're welcome. I've been stalking this thread half the day so I learned that too xD
Flamecaller-embersbanner.gif
@IrisSteth @Dragovian
You may need to do a hard refresh, CTRL+f5, or clear your cache to get everything to show up :)
@IrisSteth @Dragovian
You may need to do a hard refresh, CTRL+f5, or clear your cache to get everything to show up :)
p31Fcqo.png
Heh, Loga. Almost like Logo, I see what you did there. And let's not forget the marking on its wing/fin that resembles the letters F and R. Clever.
Heh, Loga. Almost like Logo, I see what you did there. And let's not forget the marking on its wing/fin that resembles the letters F and R. Clever.
gLoQnsA.gif
I'm having the same problem others have mentioned: when I click Transmute, nothing happens.
I'm having the same problem others have mentioned: when I click Transmute, nothing happens.
anyone else notice the "FR" in the fin spots of the loga?
anyone else notice the "FR" in the fin spots of the loga?
The Talented Mister Ripley~
m1CZHJt.gif
The Loga is basically a dragon familiar and that's great.

Also I need to get some of those glowing claws.
The Loga is basically a dragon familiar and that's great.

Also I need to get some of those glowing claws.
those familiars!!!! This looks so cool!
those familiars!!!! This looks so cool!
Accent Shop
This was the coolest update I have ever woken up to! Baldwin is finally here. 8D

@BamDingo Did you clear your cache?
This was the coolest update I have ever woken up to! Baldwin is finally here. 8D

@BamDingo Did you clear your cache?
tumblr_nnjlsxPcwR1uoa86qo1_250.png
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 190 191