Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Bubbling Brew
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 190 191
Happy Anniversary all!

Thanks Admins for the new Familiar and all the new fun!
Happy Anniversary all!

Thanks Admins for the new Familiar and all the new fun!
F5epqfK.png
Happy anniversary!

Though I have no idea how to work this cauldron thing. Can you only do it at certain times? Cause I click transmute and nothing happens?
Happy anniversary!

Though I have no idea how to work this cauldron thing. Can you only do it at certain times? Cause I click transmute and nothing happens?
[quote name="CybersixData7" date=2015-06-08 15:43:10] Happy anniversary! Though I have no idea how to work this cauldron thing. Can you only do it at certain times? Cause I click transmute and nothing happens? [/quote] I have the same question I have no idea what to do. I hit transmute and nothing happens.
CybersixData7 wrote on 2015-06-08:
Happy anniversary!

I have the same question I have no idea what to do. I hit transmute and nothing happens.
@CybersixData7

It appears to be down right now. I used it several times earlier today without any problems from 1-4 pm. Starting at about 6pm it wasn't working anymore. I'm on US EST.
@CybersixData7

It appears to be down right now. I used it several times earlier today without any problems from 1-4 pm. Starting at about 6pm it wasn't working anymore. I'm on US EST.
ppOvqXN.pngQFMsHc3.pngplcdOeH.pngzalqKYi.png
I've noticed that Baldwin only accepts the transmutation of other food items in order to make food. Wouldn't it make more sense if we were to perhaps transmute materials in exchange for food? As gross as it may sound, if you don't have food and need it you won't be able to go to baldwin and get any.
I've noticed that Baldwin only accepts the transmutation of other food items in order to make food. Wouldn't it make more sense if we were to perhaps transmute materials in exchange for food? As gross as it may sound, if you don't have food and need it you won't be able to go to baldwin and get any.
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.pngmh8jR2Z.giftumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png
Happy anniversary FR! ^u^
Happy anniversary FR! ^u^
1526859765072.gif
@Acencia @TheBratPrince @CybersixData7

It's up and working. If you can't see the cauldron, do control and f5 together to clear your cache

as for how to transmute, first click on the + sign, then chose what type pf thing you want to convert at the top (familiars, apparel, etc). It'll bring up a window similar to the one that comes up when you want to send someone something through the mail. click on your choice (we can only do 1 at a time) then when the icon takes the place of the plus sign, click on transmute.

Once it's done, click the window to go back to transmute, collect the item, and do the next one. Your transmuted stuff will show up in your materials section in your hoard.
@Acencia @TheBratPrince @CybersixData7

It's up and working. If you can't see the cauldron, do control and f5 together to clear your cache

as for how to transmute, first click on the + sign, then chose what type pf thing you want to convert at the top (familiars, apparel, etc). It'll bring up a window similar to the one that comes up when you want to send someone something through the mail. click on your choice (we can only do 1 at a time) then when the icon takes the place of the plus sign, click on transmute.

Once it's done, click the window to go back to transmute, collect the item, and do the next one. Your transmuted stuff will show up in your materials section in your hoard.
233223436&trans=1.jpg
Pet's name: Shining
[/url]
AWWW YISS! Finally, a full-on crafting system! I love this; it makes all those miscellaneous items super useful! I've always loved crafting systems in games...

Also, I need, like, twenty Loga. For my bestiary I only really need the one, but YEEEEEGH CRAFT ALL THE LOGA
AWWW YISS! Finally, a full-on crafting system! I love this; it makes all those miscellaneous items super useful! I've always loved crafting systems in games...

Also, I need, like, twenty Loga. For my bestiary I only really need the one, but YEEEEEGH CRAFT ALL THE LOGA
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
Finally, something to do with this junk xD I just wish it didn't take half an hour per item. Ughhh.
Finally, something to do with this junk xD I just wish it didn't take half an hour per item. Ughhh.
bbkat1_by_mythsanddreams-d6az7us.png
Hey any one know HOW we can transmute items into alchemical compounds??
Hey any one know HOW we can transmute items into alchemical compounds??
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 190 191