Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Teardrop Apparel and Harpy's Roost Skins
1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140
Has the apparel been dropping in huge stocks yet? The highest amount I've seen stocked is 3. I've seen it a few times but needless to say I'm never quick enough to grab them.
Has the apparel been dropping in huge stocks yet? The highest amount I've seen stocked is 3. I've seen it a few times but needless to say I'm never quick enough to grab them.
tumblr_njxvvr0Wrn1qdq86jo2_250.gif
i like these but honestly they just seem rly tiny :'(
i like these but honestly they just seem rly tiny :'(
*gasps* Whoooooa! Awesome idea Flight rising!
*gasps* Whoooooa! Awesome idea Flight rising!
@Lions I totally agree with you. I feel like they're not worth it at all because they're just that small. Super disappointing.
@Lions I totally agree with you. I feel like they're not worth it at all because they're just that small. Super disappointing.
The Manticore invented death
And all things that are bad
He'll kill your sister just for fun
And make out with your dad
was fortunate enough to get the lovely Spinel Earrings in my chest the other day :)
was fortunate enough to get the lovely Spinel Earrings in my chest the other day :)
XdA0BPq.png
hmm
hmm
Not try with new chages? Maybe "remove parents" or "gender change: male/female"? Because I sure I buy of both 1-1... c:
Not try with new chages? Maybe "remove parents" or "gender change: male/female"? Because I sure I buy of both 1-1... c:
5891801a7bbcd5e9c6aeff9821d1e2fda0e1ee6c.png
hdWqAOO.png
zLwbKxI.png
HkP1Kx1.png
oaolHwW.png
9bc3d1022808dc564cb98e21609cdb28fde2cfc4.gif mtHAEL4.png
EB9jVcQ.png
0XHtpWy.png
Vs2WmBF.png
I need a citrine choker, pendant, or necklace! They'd be perfect for my Eren dragon and they're soo cooooll!
I need a citrine choker, pendant, or necklace! They'd be perfect for my Eren dragon and they're soo cooooll!
RoaminRonan.gif
[quote name="Lantana" date=2015-05-19 02:31:26] [quote name="Nabesima" date=2015-05-17 22:36:48] I love that so many people discovered Fae's necks here. [/quote] *is late to the party* I only just actually [i]saw[/i] it and...everything I know is a lie now... ._. cannot. unsee. [i]creepily long Fae neck.[/i] [/quote] I also only now saw that o.o I was wondering why the choker on Fae's look so weird hahaha though its a glitch. [i]*gathers a ton of Faes and screams COOL*[/i]
Lantana wrote on 2015-05-19:
Nabesima wrote on 2015-05-17:
I love that so many people discovered Fae's necks here.

*is late to the party*

I only just actually saw it and...everything I know is a lie now... ._.

cannot. unsee. creepily long Fae neck.

I also only now saw that o.o I was wondering why the choker on Fae's look so weird hahaha though its a glitch. *gathers a ton of Faes and screams COOL*
lHdQ8WC.gif HzkvPmQ.gif IBHaGUE.gif HzkvPmQ.gif lHdQ8WC.gif
1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140