Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Teardrop Apparel and Harpy's Roost Skins
1 2 ... 133 134 135 136 137 ... 139 140
Woah, I like this jewelry a lot more than the flourish set, we needed something simpler and less elaborate! ^.^ Very lovely update.
Woah, I like this jewelry a lot more than the flourish set, we needed something simpler and less elaborate! ^.^ Very lovely update.
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
Amazing~
Amazing~
5701.png • sailor / he/him / adult
• feel free to ping me
• did you know: horses have 400,000 blood types?
@Undel Why are all the other Necklaces named Teardrop _ Necklace, but the Jade version is Jade Teardrop Necklace? Could this be changed?
@Undel Why are all the other Necklaces named Teardrop _ Necklace, but the Jade version is Jade Teardrop Necklace? Could this be changed?
tumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gifA6Z4Mua.giftumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gif
YES! I was wondering what I could spend my new money on!
YES! I was wondering what I could spend my new money on!
I'm probably supposed to be typing an essay right now.
I just got some Spinel jewelry from chests. O.O Straight to the Auction House they go!
I just got some Spinel jewelry from chests. O.O Straight to the Auction House they go!
RC5SSqp.gif fDnQl8B.gif
Want.
Need.
Gotta have.
Want.
Need.
Gotta have.

L A R K

illustrator • 0+

lore | xblive | art | hatchery
@CrypticGirl

They are actually correct. If you look at Fae females closely, the choker is on their neck. They just twist it weirdly :D
@CrypticGirl

They are actually correct. If you look at Fae females closely, the choker is on their neck. They just twist it weirdly :D
Neat. Even more reason to hang around rainsong
Neat. Even more reason to hang around rainsong
wb_choco.pngK2soLRu.png6x9oPGe.pngVl8ccQX.gif
i so need those for angelcake it will be so cute on her!
i so need those for angelcake it will be so cute on her!
the
warrior cat
hatchery
arcane_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcj0wdv.gif
The accent/skin previews aren't loading the dragons correctly. It won't let me preview them on any dragon on page 2 and beyond. :c and loading them on page 1 is very slow.
The accent/skin previews aren't loading the dragons correctly. It won't let me preview them on any dragon on page 2 and beyond. :c and loading them on page 1 is very slow.
1 2 ... 133 134 135 136 137 ... 139 140