Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Beetle Familiars & Coliseum Rewards!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
[quote name="Booster" date=2015-04-06 15:19:34] Petition to add a blue beetle. NO, SERIOUSLY, THOUGH they're so cute and I'm stoked for more kawaii dang bug familiars. [/quote] @Booster This comment is gold. :~D
Booster wrote on 2015-04-06:
Petition to add a blue beetle.

NO, SERIOUSLY, THOUGH they're so cute and I'm stoked for more kawaii dang bug familiars.

@Booster This comment is gold. :~D
sig_sunny_1.pngsig_sunny_2.pngsig_sunny_3.pngsig_sunny_4.pngsig_sunny_5.pngsig_sunny_6.png

My time zone is CET (FR+9)
Yay!
Yay!
tumblr_mzm9z4zqfF1rnvb0co1_500.gif
baetle beedle bartle beertell <3 <3 <3 <3

That is all I have to say.

Edit: I lied.

beardle burdle betell bootle!

...I may be happy about beetles, haha.
baetle beedle bartle beertell <3 <3 <3 <3

That is all I have to say.

Edit: I lied.

beardle burdle betell bootle!

...I may be happy about beetles, haha.
Adorable beetles!
Adorable beetles!
You know I just realized those bug familiars look a lot like the one in the insect catching picture
You know I just realized those bug familiars look a lot like the one in the insect catching picture
wb_choco.pngK2soLRu.png6x9oPGe.pngVl8ccQX.gif
Sigh. Can I just ask when furry familiars are coming back? It's not that I object--too much--to bug familiars...I've been stalking the Marketplace looking for a Petaljumper, and I grabbed a Budwing Morpho as soon as I could.... it's just there seem to be an awful lot of creepy crawlies at the moment, and not so many friendly furries. It would be nice if the next couple were a little more cuddly.... or at least not in the bug category.

(How about a Pegasus? We have 2 unicorns, and wolves/dogs with wings....couldn't we have a flying horse? Or a raccoon..... or really anything with fur, four legs, and a tail....
Sigh. Can I just ask when furry familiars are coming back? It's not that I object--too much--to bug familiars...I've been stalking the Marketplace looking for a Petaljumper, and I grabbed a Budwing Morpho as soon as I could.... it's just there seem to be an awful lot of creepy crawlies at the moment, and not so many friendly furries. It would be nice if the next couple were a little more cuddly.... or at least not in the bug category.

(How about a Pegasus? We have 2 unicorns, and wolves/dogs with wings....couldn't we have a flying horse? Or a raccoon..... or really anything with fur, four legs, and a tail....
fw5Pc0h.png
This is sort of important - the Beetles look like they're 4-star in this announcement, but they're actually 5-star if you look at them in the AH! So they're going to be harder to get than I originally thought. This is because of a www1 bug that makes everything on the www1 pages (forums, PMs) appear with a lower star rarity by one, as far as I can tell. See the Hippojay here, which is definitely rainbow-star: [item=Hippojay]
This is sort of important - the Beetles look like they're 4-star in this announcement, but they're actually 5-star if you look at them in the AH! So they're going to be harder to get than I originally thought.

This is because of a www1 bug that makes everything on the www1 pages (forums, PMs) appear with a lower star rarity by one, as far as I can tell. See the Hippojay here, which is definitely rainbow-star:
Hippojay
are they here forever? or temporary? I haven't been playing long enough to know
@Undel
are they here forever? or temporary? I haven't been playing long enough to know
@Undel
Lichtdrache.gif
I'm really happy to see fellow bug lovers in the comments. Woohooo, BEETLES!!!!
* w *
I'm really happy to see fellow bug lovers in the comments. Woohooo, BEETLES!!!!
* w *
The coliseum doesn't work for me. I click on it and it shows the bar to load but it never loads.
The coliseum doesn't work for me. I click on it and it shows the bar to load but it never loads.
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22