Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Beetle Familiars & Coliseum Rewards!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
!!!!!! BEETLES!!!!!!!
!!!!!! BEETLES!!!!!!!
-sips tea-
Yes, wonderful! Armored beasts for my army! :D
Yes, wonderful! Armored beasts for my army! :D
NIWcCbT.png2ymai6s.pngAFSrXd8.gif
Now if only I knew where to catch insects for my best potential of getting these Beetles. The 'cheats' will come out eventually though.
Now if only I knew where to catch insects for my best potential of getting these Beetles. The 'cheats' will come out eventually though.
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
I LIKE HOW YOU CAN GO ON THE DRAGON PAGE AND BUY THE DRAGON DIRECTLYYYYYY ommmgg its awesoem :D
I LIKE HOW YOU CAN GO ON THE DRAGON PAGE AND BUY THE DRAGON DIRECTLYYYYYY ommmgg its awesoem :D
Sad because I thought the beetles were giant mire bosses... happy because we have giant beetle familiars! I love them and they are cute. Time to start hunting insects more again...
Sad because I thought the beetles were giant mire bosses... happy because we have giant beetle familiars! I love them and they are cute. Time to start hunting insects more again...
You're addressing Captain mintSMASH, the Airbright Explorer, The Green Typhoon of the Swooping Swarm and Charter of Far Currents!
HELP. My first time having a level 25 group. Where do I go to try to battle and get a beetle?
HELP. My first time having a level 25 group. Where do I go to try to battle and get a beetle?
@lisanneh They mean level 25 in the Insect Catching gathering skill :3 so you can't battle for them, just gather insects forever.

I'm going to have so many insect foodstuffs in the end, but I'm only 3 levels away from 25 on my insect gathering so... soon. I need them for my bug loving nerd dragons <3
@lisanneh They mean level 25 in the Insect Catching gathering skill :3 so you can't battle for them, just gather insects forever.

I'm going to have so many insect foodstuffs in the end, but I'm only 3 levels away from 25 on my insect gathering so... soon. I need them for my bug loving nerd dragons <3
Thank you so much. I missed that!!! Have been battling for the other items but the familiars were eluding me. Now I know why! Have a great night!
Thank you so much. I missed that!!! Have been battling for the other items but the familiars were eluding me. Now I know why! Have a great night!
That blue beetle is so cute!!!
That blue beetle is so cute!!!
Yay! :D
Yay! :D
my colors!
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22