Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Beetle Familiars & Coliseum Rewards!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Beetle babies! AAAA! <3
Beetle babies! AAAA! <3
-My Art Tumblr

-Art Shop {OPEN}
@Royalsorceress: As said in the update you can find them while insect catching in any region. Apart from needing to be level25 in Insect catching, there's no 'cheat' to increase your chance of finding one, as they can be found everywhere. c:
@Royalsorceress: As said in the update you can find them while insect catching in any region. Apart from needing to be level25 in Insect catching, there's no 'cheat' to increase your chance of finding one, as they can be found everywhere. c:
skin preview seems broken
skin preview seems broken
kEygMJz.png
oh my goodness those beetles are so fluffy
I require 5000 of them
oh my goodness those beetles are so fluffy
I require 5000 of them
[center]Beetlemania! No, I mean literally, Beetlemania. [img]http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01705/beatles_1705688c.jpg[/img] Get it?[/center]
Beetlemania!

No, I mean literally, Beetlemania.

beatles_1705688c.jpg

Get it?
I knew those coli drops I got had to be new items....XP

Little question....did pinging yourself get broken? I tried to do it in a forum thread I replied to, but didn't get my own ping. I need that in order to keep track of posts I've replied to. :(
I knew those coli drops I got had to be new items....XP

Little question....did pinging yourself get broken? I tried to do it in a forum thread I replied to, but didn't get my own ping. I need that in order to keep track of posts I've replied to. :(
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
@Thrawn I am also a trypo but those didnt "bug" me out as much as other things with deep dark nasty holes... * goosies*
@Thrawn I am also a trypo but those didnt "bug" me out as much as other things with deep dark nasty holes... * goosies*
[color-navy]The new familiars are so awesome *stares*
[color-navy]The new familiars are so awesome *stares*
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
in b4 people complaining of trypophobia
in b4 people complaining of trypophobia
g3tMjnW.png
Omg awesome!
Omg awesome!
Nothing is quite as fun as randomly generating a backstory.
Light-Network.png
4fUuV6E.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22