Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Filigree Wing Armor
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
yeahhh
yeahhh
*Claps*
Amazing!
*Claps*
Amazing!
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
oh Spring Breath.. :D

wonder what the summer breeze will be..

Sing with all the voices of the Mountain... ..
light_banner.png Light Sprite Sunbeam Ursa Sunbeam Soldier Shining Goblin light_banner.png
Paint with all the Colors of the Rainbow...
[quote name="youreyes2see" date="2015-03-20 21:53:06"]oh Spring Breath.. :D wonder what the summer breeze will be..[/quote] @youreyes2see We're working under the tentative title [i]Summer's Scorching Heat and Oppressive Humidity[/i].
youreyes2see wrote on 2015-03-20 21:53:06:

@youreyes2see We're working under the tentative title Summer's Scorching Heat and Oppressive Humidity.
Oh, Spring's Breath is perfect for my Okami dragons!!
Oh, Spring's Breath is perfect for my Okami dragons!!
[quote name="Undel" date="2015-03-20 15:55:30"]The spring wind item will be going in at 0:00 on the 21st, and the winter wind item is leaving tonight, the 20th at 23:59, *as per the winter winds announcement and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=42]timetable on the cycled items page[/url].) I'll update the newspost to reflect this![/quote] All the YAYs. It looks very nice.
Undel wrote on 2015-03-20 15:55:30:
The spring wind item will be going in at 0:00 on the 21st, and the winter wind item is leaving tonight, the 20th at 23:59, *as per the winter winds announcement and timetable on the cycled items page.)

I'll update the newspost to reflect this!

All the YAYs. It looks very nice.
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
So, when is something going to be done/changed about Swipp?

More and more new trades keep getting added and it still sits there for two hours every time. I've been waiting for the Rainbow Scales accent trade since it was released and I have not seen it once. And I check the site once an hour for Crim ;)

Swipp does a maximum of 12 trades a day, which no one can all catch so if you keep adding new things, isn't it time some of the old ones were cycled out?
So, when is something going to be done/changed about Swipp?

More and more new trades keep getting added and it still sits there for two hours every time. I've been waiting for the Rainbow Scales accent trade since it was released and I have not seen it once. And I check the site once an hour for Crim ;)

Swipp does a maximum of 12 trades a day, which no one can all catch so if you keep adding new things, isn't it time some of the old ones were cycled out?
@DutchDragon; Ones that aren't exclusive to swipp, such as the fallout streak and radioactive slime, are being removed from swipp from time to time. There's already a bunch that have been remove, and more are being removed as time goes on. c:
@DutchDragon; Ones that aren't exclusive to swipp, such as the fallout streak and radioactive slime, are being removed from swipp from time to time. There's already a bunch that have been remove, and more are being removed as time goes on. c:
@Gaia

Thanks for answering me! And as long as you guys are aware of this and adjusting it, that's fine by me ;)
@Gaia

Thanks for answering me! And as long as you guys are aware of this and adjusting it, that's fine by me ;)
YESSS SPRING'S BREATH I WAS HOPING FOR AN UPDATE :DDD
YESSS SPRING'S BREATH I WAS HOPING FOR AN UPDATE :DDD
kV9q7M8.gif
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21