Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Filigree Wing Armor
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
[quote name="Undel" date="2015-03-20 23:11:11"][quote name="youreyes2see" date="2015-03-20 21:53:06"]oh Spring Breath.. :D wonder what the summer breeze will be..[/quote] @youreyes2see We're working under the tentative title [i]Summer's Scorching Heat and Oppressive Humidity[/i].[/quote] @Undel interesting.. will wait on the reveal..
Undel wrote on 2015-03-20 23:11:11:
youreyes2see wrote on 2015-03-20 21:53:06:
oh Spring Breath.. :D

wonder what the summer breeze will be..

@youreyes2see We're working under the tentative title Summer's Scorching Heat and Oppressive Humidity.

@Undel
interesting.. will wait on the reveal..
Sing with all the voices of the Mountain... ..
light_banner.png Light Sprite Sunbeam Ursa Sunbeam Soldier Shining Goblin light_banner.png
Paint with all the Colors of the Rainbow...
Just a quick question,will Winter Wind come back next year?
Thanks for making these cool items!
Just a quick question,will Winter Wind come back next year?
Thanks for making these cool items!
tumblr_inline_njviwbRuik1qg2i5p.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2015-03-20 23:11:11"][quote name="youreyes2see" date="2015-03-20 21:53:06"]oh Spring Breath.. :D wonder what the summer breeze will be..[/quote] @youreyes2see We're working under the tentative title [i]Summer's Scorching Heat and Oppressive Humidity[/i].[/quote] So basically a bunch of little Florida outlines floating around the dragon.
Undel wrote on 2015-03-20 23:11:11:
youreyes2see wrote on 2015-03-20 21:53:06:
oh Spring Breath.. :D

wonder what the summer breeze will be..

@youreyes2see We're working under the tentative title Summer's Scorching Heat and Oppressive Humidity.

So basically a bunch of little Florida outlines floating around the dragon.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@MistressLupia Yes they will, the four seasonal apparel pieces(a summer apparel piece is coming as well) will cycle through each year for a 3 month duration each c:
@MistressLupia Yes they will, the four seasonal apparel pieces(a summer apparel piece is coming as well) will cycle through each year for a 3 month duration each c:
I love the skins and the spring breath!!!!!
I love the skins and the spring breath!!!!!
The Spring’s Breath apparel is nice, I’ve already bought a few. But it’s not very noticeable on some of my dragons. I wish we had a green equivalent to the Autumn Breeze apparel.
Is there a chance that we’ll get something similar with “big” green leaves soon/someday?
The Spring’s Breath apparel is nice, I’ve already bought a few. But it’s not very noticeable on some of my dragons. I wish we had a green equivalent to the Autumn Breeze apparel.
Is there a chance that we’ll get something similar with “big” green leaves soon/someday?
mTXgTUB.png FR +9 (GMT +1)
Ahhh those skins!!!
Ahhh those skins!!!
tumblr_njxhifiheG1rws3gao5_r1_100.png
Can't wait!!!!!!!
Can't wait!!!!!!!
LOVE Spring's Breath :D
LOVE Spring's Breath :D
btj5Ikk.png3m65Bjg.pngvyxngp.jpg
That SD skin is gorgeous!
That SD skin is gorgeous!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21