Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, vol 11
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 87 88
just wanted to say that this is the kind of update that I know I've been hoping for and I am sure a lot of others feel the same way. thank you!
just wanted to say that this is the kind of update that I know I've been hoping for and I am sure a lot of others feel the same way. thank you!
@Aequorin

I know you have been getting a lot of complaints about things.

But I am completely astonished about how great you guys are doing running this site and I am a very active player that is fine when things do not work perfectly. I think you give us way more then we deserve plus Night of the Nocturne was amazing . This site has way surpassed my expectations as I have said before a site I was on for 15+ years does not come close to running this smoothly and you are only a fraction of that old. I have tried more than 20 of pet/breeding games and this is the most organized and caring of them all.

So GREAT JOB FLIGHT RISING....great job....
you guys are the best....ever
@Aequorin

I know you have been getting a lot of complaints about things.

But I am completely astonished about how great you guys are doing running this site and I am a very active player that is fine when things do not work perfectly. I think you give us way more then we deserve plus Night of the Nocturne was amazing . This site has way surpassed my expectations as I have said before a site I was on for 15+ years does not come close to running this smoothly and you are only a fraction of that old. I have tried more than 20 of pet/breeding games and this is the most organized and caring of them all.

So GREAT JOB FLIGHT RISING....great job....
you guys are the best....ever
A5i3AHB.png
This is one of the best words of the winds I've seen.

I know that it hasn't been easy and yes people have made mistakes but you are doing your absolute best to make Flight Rising the best site it could be! :D
This is one of the best words of the winds I've seen.

I know that it hasn't been easy and yes people have made mistakes but you are doing your absolute best to make Flight Rising the best site it could be! :D
hahaha

piebald is such a silly name :D

*applauds* hehehe

also, i honestly i think you guys are doing the best you can, hah XD keep up the good work y'aal XD
hahaha

piebald is such a silly name :D

*applauds* hehehe

also, i honestly i think you guys are doing the best you can, hah XD keep up the good work y'aal XD
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
This is EXACTLY what I've always wanted in a community website; open and honest communication with players, a low tolerance for abuse, an on-the-ball staff team, regular updates/improvements...

Basically, you guys should keep being awesome and setting an example for all other sites to aspire to. Y'all are like the opposite world version of Gaia, to the point that I make a habit of checking out interesting ads here instead of adblocking everything like I do there.
This is EXACTLY what I've always wanted in a community website; open and honest communication with players, a low tolerance for abuse, an on-the-ball staff team, regular updates/improvements...

Basically, you guys should keep being awesome and setting an example for all other sites to aspire to. Y'all are like the opposite world version of Gaia, to the point that I make a habit of checking out interesting ads here instead of adblocking everything like I do there.
Has anyone noticed that the terts on the piebald primaries and secondaris have "Unknown basic" ? AM I the ONLY ONE THAT IS BOTHERED BY THIS??????? Granted I understand they want the gene to stand out and be noticed but... if they want HONEST opinions they need to have ALL COLORS and ALL genes on the dragon and NOT just on the nocturne...... I can't really make my decision on this because this bothers me too much...
Has anyone noticed that the terts on the piebald primaries and secondaris have "Unknown basic" ? AM I the ONLY ONE THAT IS BOTHERED BY THIS??????? Granted I understand they want the gene to stand out and be noticed but... if they want HONEST opinions they need to have ALL COLORS and ALL genes on the dragon and NOT just on the nocturne...... I can't really make my decision on this because this bothers me too much...
fAtGWhQ.gif
Piebald as Tert, looks freaking AMAZING!!!

It's one of my absolute favorite genes in BP breeding and it'll certainly be a fave once it hits FR.
Piebald as Tert, looks freaking AMAZING!!!

It's one of my absolute favorite genes in BP breeding and it'll certainly be a fave once it hits FR.
Very excited to see this! I'm glad a friend convinced me to join recently. ^^
Very excited to see this! I'm glad a friend convinced me to join recently. ^^
E27J5Sp.png
J7D1quC.png
Zs4VhSn.pngbOjW1AX.png
UYR6vpC.pngHJLIYn4.png
3db916195a6b500e95d8fb9723ce4a95c285a701.gif
I really liked the Night of the Nocturne event. The only thing that bothered me was, I didn't feel I was rewarded well for how much I worked. Like The eggs and chests were fine. Maybe a bit better odds of getting familiars. (I got more eggs then familiars) Maybe add some more specific items like Apparel or skins. It was kind of annoying to just get food or Material all the time. But really, I had a lot of fun with the event. The lag issues didn't bother me at all. I think I've over chill about pet site events lagging. I been playing pet sites sense Neopets started, It happens. I know you guys are working hard and people are over loading the servers. XD Means its a good event! lol
Nocturne dragons are becoming my one of my favs.

Thanks for the awesome website! I love it! Keep up all the good work!
I really liked the Night of the Nocturne event. The only thing that bothered me was, I didn't feel I was rewarded well for how much I worked. Like The eggs and chests were fine. Maybe a bit better odds of getting familiars. (I got more eggs then familiars) Maybe add some more specific items like Apparel or skins. It was kind of annoying to just get food or Material all the time. But really, I had a lot of fun with the event. The lag issues didn't bother me at all. I think I've over chill about pet site events lagging. I been playing pet sites sense Neopets started, It happens. I know you guys are working hard and people are over loading the servers. XD Means its a good event! lol
Nocturne dragons are becoming my one of my favs.

Thanks for the awesome website! I love it! Keep up all the good work!
LongBan.jpg
WebComic: Neon Glow!
- DeviantArt: Human/Anthro (Commissions Open!)
Thanks for the update! I'm so proud and happy to see how far the site has come even since I joined, and It's wonderful to see that you guys still have a lot of ambition and ideas! I wish you the best of luck with all your changes and new content! And thank you so much for all your hard work.
Thanks for the update! I'm so proud and happy to see how far the site has come even since I joined, and It's wonderful to see that you guys still have a lot of ambition and ideas! I wish you the best of luck with all your changes and new content! And thank you so much for all your hard work.
lZEZOSe.png
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 87 88