Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 451 452
Slams face into ground
Finally, a breed for shadow flight and they're limited
ahaha 8''''') kill me
Slams face into ground
Finally, a breed for shadow flight and they're limited
ahaha 8''''') kill me
             ab
he/they

abkvsfr @ tumblr 
art shop
accent shop
fr +3 
omhx7Jw.png  Hey check out my quest
 to turn this OC into a dragon.

buying f sand/x/beige
@morjean oh ok. :( I guess I probably won't be getting any cool stuff cause I have super low leveled dragons.
@morjean oh ok. :( I guess I probably won't be getting any cool stuff cause I have super low leveled dragons.
Ha I can't code… but I did a color! Does that count?
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/EYsL4ga.gif[/IM[/img]
So all the censorship was for nothing.

And then you make the breed available only once a year. Fantastic. And now the chests don't even seem to be working right.
So all the censorship was for nothing.

And then you make the breed available only once a year. Fantastic. And now the chests don't even seem to be working right.
[quote name="Jaelacia" date="2014-12-21 05:53:56"]I just got 8 strange chests, and 1 nocturne egg on my first try!! Woot (now watch me not get any for the next 2 weeks)[/quote] You already have better luck than I've had with 300 chests. :P
Jaelacia wrote on 2014-12-21 05:53:56:
I just got 8 strange chests, and 1 nocturne egg on my first try!! Woot
(now watch me not get any for the next 2 weeks)

You already have better luck than I've had with 300 chests. :P
I keep only encountering one Mimic at a time and these seem to only drop Mimic Dust? Anyone confirm this?
I keep only encountering one Mimic at a time and these seem to only drop Mimic Dust? Anyone confirm this?
raffle3.png
@icecreampants they spawn in the woodland path and scorched forest, too, which are pretty low venues :) try your luck!
@icecreampants they spawn in the woodland path and scorched forest, too, which are pretty low venues :) try your luck!
idrndv.png95osp5.png
Ohhhhhh my GOSH!

You know I'm really happy that you guys don't necessarily announce new releases. It makes them an extra happy thing to log in and find such a large update!
Ohhhhhh my GOSH!

You know I'm really happy that you guys don't necessarily announce new releases. It makes them an extra happy thing to log in and find such a large update!
Aw man, I saw the extra gather turns and used them on scavenging because I hadn't see this post yet :''''''''''(

I am cries
Aw man, I saw the extra gather turns and used them on scavenging because I hadn't see this post yet :''''''''''(

I am cries
fBr2ejn.png
those new dragons look awesome
those new dragons look awesome
Does anyone know what's up with the error messages when opening a chest? I'm scared of missing out on eggs / scrolls :(
Does anyone know what's up with the error messages when opening a chest? I'm scared of missing out on eggs / scrolls :(
ePOliyb.png
o7ZCFYm.png
w0wBhk1.png
8O67LBq.png
......... AnRfjMR.png ...Uwvllxw.png...
FR +9 | HE / HIM | TRANSMASC | WISHLIST
Make your crown of teeth and blood and bone
and watch as the ones you hate run back home.
...Uwvllxw.png... J1gYZgp.png
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 451 452