Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
Sorry to ask. But where is the best spot to play in the coli for the chests? I have two level 20's and a level 18 dragon.
Sorry to ask. But where is the best spot to play in the coli for the chests? I have two level 20's and a level 18 dragon.
1flightrising_taielia_mirandarin_lawsuit_zps6e7080_by_taielias_bane-d9ugffl.gif
I caved and bought a Nocturne egg yesterday from the AH. Was not disappointed: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8878817] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/88789/8878817_350.png[/img] [/url]
I caved and bought a Nocturne egg yesterday from the AH. Was not disappointed:

8878817_350.png
jjTXz3w.png
[quote]Sorry to ask. But where is the best spot to play in the coli for the chests? I have two level 20's and a level 18 dragon.[/quote] @Mirandarin I'd say the scorched forest, my dragons are a little lower than yours but if you have eliminate on at least one of them you can fly through there, but I also haven't tried any higher level areas yet.
Quote:
@Mirandarin
I'd say the scorched forest, my dragons are a little lower than yours but if you have eliminate on at least one of them you can fly through there, but I also haven't tried any higher level areas yet.
Ugh, I'm mixed. On one hand the dragons are nice looking and I want one. On the other, why are they so flippin hard to get? Currently at 25 chests opened, not one egg or scroll to be seen.
Ugh, I'm mixed. On one hand the dragons are nice looking and I want one. On the other, why are they so flippin hard to get? Currently at 25 chests opened, not one egg or scroll to be seen.
bbkat1_by_mythsanddreams-d6az7us.png
This is wonderful news, of course, but I was initially puzzled: dragons available through in-game special events were supposed to be Uncommon, with a 25-day breeding cooldown, I thought. But since these dragons are not continuously available through a special game, but only for a limited time, I now see why they're like the Imperial and not the Skydancer.
This is wonderful news, of course, but I was initially puzzled: dragons available through in-game special events were supposed to be Uncommon, with a 25-day breeding cooldown, I thought. But since these dragons are not continuously available through a special game, but only for a limited time, I now see why they're like the Imperial and not the Skydancer.
DBCSimpleBanner.png
400 chests now and still no egg or scroll...
400 chests now and still no egg or scroll...
Come see the stuffed animals I make! (instagram)
will eggs disintegrate as well or can we keep those in our vault?
will eggs disintegrate as well or can we keep those in our vault?
Pocket Paints :: Crissie's Art Shop
deviantArt
There is no 'best' spot to harvest the chests. It varies all the time; some seem to come more here, and then slow down, and then catches up in another area. Best to go to one battle field and stick with it.
There is no 'best' spot to harvest the chests. It varies all the time; some seem to come more here, and then slow down, and then catches up in another area. Best to go to one battle field and stick with it.
tumblr_nafi5zrY3i1tfzajgo1_500.gif
Guys I finally got my baby and she's literally perfect

Don't give up. You can find your own baby Don't give up
*sobs*

@LibraGirl

Trust me it's gonna take a lot more than 25 chests. I went through 200 chests to get my egg and some people have been through hundreds more...
Guys I finally got my baby and she's literally perfect

Don't give up. You can find your own baby Don't give up
*sobs*

@LibraGirl

Trust me it's gonna take a lot more than 25 chests. I went through 200 chests to get my egg and some people have been through hundreds more...
I didn't get my scroll until after around 500. Even then I had purchased an unhatched in the sales for $20 as a gift to myself for keeping in spirits.
I didn't get my scroll until after around 500. Even then I had purchased an unhatched in the sales for $20 as a gift to myself for keeping in spirits.
tumblr_nafi5zrY3i1tfzajgo1_500.gif