Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 258 259 260 261 262 ... 451 452
FINALLY I got a familiar And i got my baby Finally [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8925807] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89259/8925807_350.png[/img] [/url] LOOK AT HER I will keep her forever. FOREVER.
FINALLY
I got a familiar
And i got my baby
Finally

8925807_350.png
LOOK AT HER
I will keep her forever. FOREVER.
COnwekB.pngsnvCbCv.jpgLTPvb84.pngKrwGLXp.png
Been getting a lot of those leafy packs. lol
Been getting a lot of those leafy packs. lol
tumblr_nafi5zrY3i1tfzajgo1_500.gif
I thought "Heck, why not scavenge in the origin area and see if I get lucky?" With 16 tries left to go yesterday, I got this lovely child. Already got her first gene in, going for the second. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8871307] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/88714/8871307_350.png[/img] [/url] No luck on the chests so far though. God only knows I've gone through at least a hundred or so. I've only got the Plague bear so far. Was hoping for a mimic bear.
I thought "Heck, why not scavenge in the origin area and see if I get lucky?"

With 16 tries left to go yesterday, I got this lovely child. Already got her first gene in, going for the second.

8871307_350.png

No luck on the chests so far though. God only knows I've gone through at least a hundred or so. I've only got the Plague bear so far. Was hoping for a mimic bear.
PWdL4kj.png 5cx1lc.jpg
Sooo has anyone farmed in all Coliseum areas and know the best one to get the mimics...as in percentage (I know its all random but still lol, never know!)
Sooo has anyone farmed in all Coliseum areas and know the best one to get the mimics...as in percentage (I know its all random but still lol, never know!)
[quote]Sooo has anyone farmed in all Coliseum areas and know the best one to get the mimics...as in percentage (I know its all random but still lol, never know!)[/quote] @Bokor Ahh dang if I saw this before grinding I would have gathered some numbers! I mean I at least went through 100 mimics today!
Quote:
@Bokor
Ahh dang if I saw this before grinding I would have gathered some numbers!
I mean I at least went through 100 mimics today!
I only use my 25 level dragons in the lower levels.
I only use my 25 level dragons in the lower levels.
tumblr_nafi5zrY3i1tfzajgo1_500.gif
If you listen closely, you can hear the churning of the Tangled Wood. The deforestation of their land. The destruction wrought by other flights. We must be careful kidnapping young dragons like this, lest we bring on the wrath of the Shadow Weaver.
If you listen closely, you can hear the churning of the Tangled Wood. The deforestation of their land. The destruction wrought by other flights. We must be careful kidnapping young dragons like this, lest we bring on the wrath of the Shadow Weaver.
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
I cringe when I think about how many eggs/scrolls could have been in the chests I sold.
I've sold at least 100 so far, most of them from grinding.

It'll be worth it when I can finally switch flights.
I cringe when I think about how many eggs/scrolls could have been in the chests I sold.
I've sold at least 100 so far, most of them from grinding.

It'll be worth it when I can finally switch flights.
I've been working in the coliseum to get chests, but I haven't run into a single mimic yet. It's really disappointing.
I've been working in the coliseum to get chests, but I haven't run into a single mimic yet. It's really disappointing.
tumblr_inline_nrj53lAKh41rbfe8q_500_zpsqiquog40.gif
I wonder how the beastclans will fair after this event is over.
I'm pretty sure the centaurs are a having a bit of trouble at this point, after i tore through the scorched forest for a few hours.
I wonder how the beastclans will fair after this event is over.
I'm pretty sure the centaurs are a having a bit of trouble at this point, after i tore through the scorched forest for a few hours.
1 2 ... 258 259 260 261 262 ... 451 452