Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 167 168 169 170 171 ... 451 452
@Sinnibelle

I have to catch a flight at 3AM tomorrow morning T^T Hoping I'll have good luck and get a baby early-ish, since I have no idea how much of my time the holidays will demand. Just need the Coli to behave! *shakes fist* So excited. :D
@Sinnibelle

I have to catch a flight at 3AM tomorrow morning T^T Hoping I'll have good luck and get a baby early-ish, since I have no idea how much of my time the holidays will demand. Just need the Coli to behave! *shakes fist* So excited. :D
10066.png tumblr_novuq6fyfl1uow4yfo6_r7_400.png
tumblr_novuq6fyfl1uow4yfo7_r7_250.pngtumblr_novuq6fyfl1uow4yfo8_r3_250.png
I'm dying...(not literally) I can't find the dragon and the coliseum stopped working!!
I'm dying...(not literally) I can't find the dragon and the coliseum stopped working!!
VGlYaSx.png
@Daks
If (and that's a big if) the site will be working reliably from day 2 on, then everyone can enjoy the event, no problem.

I'm not even worried about the nocturnes. If I get an egg, fine, if not, I can wait until people breed them. What I am worried about though are the familiars, especially the bears. Mimics will probably return every year, but I'd like a reasonable chance at the old festival bears and we still have no idea how the fake ones will be handled. For all we know, they could only be available this year and there's 6 of them.
@Daks
If (and that's a big if) the site will be working reliably from day 2 on, then everyone can enjoy the event, no problem.

I'm not even worried about the nocturnes. If I get an egg, fine, if not, I can wait until people breed them. What I am worried about though are the familiars, especially the bears. Mimics will probably return every year, but I'd like a reasonable chance at the old festival bears and we still have no idea how the fake ones will be handled. For all we know, they could only be available this year and there's 6 of them.
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
My coli won't load. Much sadness ensues.
My coli won't load. Much sadness ensues.
@daks
I agree, I'm a newbie and so I didn't feel it's really my place to say it, but I think a lot of people are being very over-reactive. I don't really have much to start out with besides the help of my friends and I am also just learning the ropes. You all are miles ahead and it's sorta silly from a newcomer's perspective.

I feel very fortunate I got a Nocturne egg and there would be no way I could afford to purchase it, just a little glimmer of fun and excitement betwixt all the noob-ness I have to work through. It's only day one.
@daks
I agree, I'm a newbie and so I didn't feel it's really my place to say it, but I think a lot of people are being very over-reactive. I don't really have much to start out with besides the help of my friends and I am also just learning the ropes. You all are miles ahead and it's sorta silly from a newcomer's perspective.

I feel very fortunate I got a Nocturne egg and there would be no way I could afford to purchase it, just a little glimmer of fun and excitement betwixt all the noob-ness I have to work through. It's only day one.
aqLwpCP.png
@TyrantLyzrdQueen
U know I got u girl ouo

@damphyr
Oh gosh! I really hope you are able to snag one up!! Wish you could just grind while on a plane haha but again not sure how good internet is up that high LOL

@Loki1
The way you typed that made me think of "Help I've fallen and I can't get up!"
@TyrantLyzrdQueen
U know I got u girl ouo

@damphyr
Oh gosh! I really hope you are able to snag one up!! Wish you could just grind while on a plane haha but again not sure how good internet is up that high LOL

@Loki1
The way you typed that made me think of "Help I've fallen and I can't get up!"
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
Wow, people need to stop whining. I'm excited too, because I just read the news post, but I'm not going to whine about the coliseum not working at the moment. They'll fix it, just relax.

I'm sure they'll extend the event if the problems don't get worked out soon.
Wow, people need to stop whining. I'm excited too, because I just read the news post, but I'm not going to whine about the coliseum not working at the moment. They'll fix it, just relax.

I'm sure they'll extend the event if the problems don't get worked out soon.
Yeah but did you bother to poll about any of the previous years holiday familiars? If you had asked about ALL of them- then I'll bet people would have preferred to see the sprites from the very first year make a comeback.
You know what else I wanna see make a comeback?
the 10 gathering turns that ALOT of folks got ****** out of due to lag and glitchiness of the website. YEAH! ALOT of us are REALLY freaking UPSET about that! My turns went from 25 to 21 in one click! And my friend went from 19 down to 5. PLEASE FIX! give us 10 bonus turns for one additional day please. Maybe for christmas day as a gift to the players or something...
Yeah but did you bother to poll about any of the previous years holiday familiars? If you had asked about ALL of them- then I'll bet people would have preferred to see the sprites from the very first year make a comeback.
You know what else I wanna see make a comeback?
the 10 gathering turns that ALOT of folks got ****** out of due to lag and glitchiness of the website. YEAH! ALOT of us are REALLY freaking UPSET about that! My turns went from 25 to 21 in one click! And my friend went from 19 down to 5. PLEASE FIX! give us 10 bonus turns for one additional day please. Maybe for christmas day as a gift to the players or something...
Someone cried to mommy again. R.I.P.
So, question: What determines the Element of a Nocturne hatched from an egg? Is it random, based on where you gathered it from, based on your Flight...?
So, question: What determines the Element of a Nocturne hatched from an egg? Is it random, based on where you gathered it from, based on your Flight...?
signatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.png
[quote name="Kanagosa" date="2014-12-21 16:13:07"]@Daks Cause coli not loading has lots to do with rich people....and not be gated....except the rich people dont have anything to do with it and it is gated by leveling in the coli.....which the coli doesn't work...at all. People have a right to be upset about a LIMITED event avenue not working. We only have two weeks. That isn't a lot of time with the holidays.[/quote]I never said the Coli had anything to do with rich people. I don't quite understand what you attempted to say, but you're the one making that up. I'm saying that anyone with an account has an equal chance of getting chests. Whether it's from gathering or fighting. If you can't fight in Woodland path that's your own problem. It's the second easiest level. I don't even have level 25 dragons and I've fought at least a dozen mimics. The coli doesn't work on the FIRST FUCKING DAY. Everyone is logging on and freaking out. It's the FIRST DAY of the event and I'm willing to bet that the 2nd won't be much better. But you have TWELVE MORE DAYS. Not a lot of time with the Holidays? If it wasn't the holidays, people would whine about not having enough time during school/work. It's a limited event. Not everyone will get one in the event, let alone the first goddamned day.
Kanagosa wrote on 2014-12-21 16:13:07:
@Daks
Cause coli not loading has lots to do with rich people....and not be gated....except the rich people dont have anything to do with it and it is gated by leveling in the coli.....which the coli doesn't work...at all. People have a right to be upset about a LIMITED event avenue not working. We only have two weeks. That isn't a lot of time with the holidays.
I never said the Coli had anything to do with rich people. I don't quite understand what you attempted to say, but you're the one making that up.

I'm saying that anyone with an account has an equal chance of getting chests. Whether it's from gathering or fighting. If you can't fight in Woodland path that's your own problem. It's the second easiest level. I don't even have level 25 dragons and I've fought at least a dozen mimics.

The coli doesn't work on the FIRST ******* DAY. Everyone is logging on and freaking out. It's the FIRST DAY of the event and I'm willing to bet that the 2nd won't be much better. But you have TWELVE MORE DAYS. Not a lot of time with the Holidays? If it wasn't the holidays, people would whine about not having enough time during school/work.

It's a limited event. Not everyone will get one in the event, let alone the first goddamned day.
1 2 ... 167 168 169 170 171 ... 451 452