Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 451 452
Great update!
But why can I not open the Strange chests? A few hours ago, I still could... now nothing happens when i click it
Great update!
But why can I not open the Strange chests? A few hours ago, I still could... now nothing happens when i click it
output-onlinegiftools.gifoutput-onlinegiftools.gifGct00aQ.png
banner_by_rabenfeder-d8ejd4e.jpg
@Myuuchu , check the front page, they've sealed them temporarily to find out what causes lags. c:
@Myuuchu , check the front page, they've sealed them temporarily to find out what causes lags. c:
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
Wondering where mimics are o.o

Also any thought to doing this with imperials? Though maybe just 1 day, and only gathering to keep them rare considering time length since released. *honestly worried about extinction with how few were put out originally compared to current pop etc.*
Wondering where mimics are o.o

Also any thought to doing this with imperials? Though maybe just 1 day, and only gathering to keep them rare considering time length since released. *honestly worried about extinction with how few were put out originally compared to current pop etc.*
AAAAAAAA (thats me screaming)
AAAAAAAA (thats me screaming)
tumblr_inline_nbahpvBxat1snulow.png
@LightConcorde Thanks, just saw it too! :3
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
April14.png
@erithan Imperials aren't that rare, actually. There are more Imperials on the site than Ridgebacks, and Ridgebacks are a Common breed xD Wildclaws are the rarest after Nocturnes
@erithan Imperials aren't that rare, actually. There are more Imperials on the site than Ridgebacks, and Ridgebacks are a Common breed xD Wildclaws are the rarest after Nocturnes
mc661j.png
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SITE NO PLZ
Come back
I love you
I want to get your new dergie babies
Just plz
PLZ plz
SITE NO PLZ
Come back
I love you