Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 451 452
@slayerenfiniti

I think that may be more of a case of popularity(somewhat heh) XD

As far as new blood and in general, there were less then 1k kickstarters, and not all tiers gave imperial scrolls, you add in our current populations, those who've quit, who've exalted 1st gens(and in general), it'll wind up pretty quick to a point where inbreeding will be hard not to do as is.

Which is why I worry, and after this long there isn't much that can be done without upsetting a lot of the user base who've bought scrolls for...uh well......a lot@@

Pardon wording, one eye won't quit watering and I'm not awake@@
@slayerenfiniti

I think that may be more of a case of popularity(somewhat heh) XD

As far as new blood and in general, there were less then 1k kickstarters, and not all tiers gave imperial scrolls, you add in our current populations, those who've quit, who've exalted 1st gens(and in general), it'll wind up pretty quick to a point where inbreeding will be hard not to do as is.

Which is why I worry, and after this long there isn't much that can be done without upsetting a lot of the user base who've bought scrolls for...uh well......a lot@@

Pardon wording, one eye won't quit watering and I'm not awake@@
Hmm this is very neat.
Hmm this is very neat.
30nhk3n.pngzvrigi.jpg30nhk3n.png
It wont let me open my strange chests. there's no open icon or anything and nothing happens when i click the chests. I have 3.
It wont let me open my strange chests. there's no open icon or anything and nothing happens when i click the chests. I have 3.
@erithan (No worries on the wording, you're coming across fine)

I actually wouldn't worry too much about inbreeding. Yes, a lot of Imperial narrow color ranges (like the blacks) are heavily interrelated, but only half of a pairing has to be Imperial to get imperials, and if you combine the potential pools of Coatls, Wildclaws, Imperials, and now Nocturnes, there's plenty of fresh bloodlines coming in. Not to mention since Nocturne eggs seem to be easier to get than scrolls, all those gen 1s will do wonders for widening the rarer breeds' gene pools.
@erithan (No worries on the wording, you're coming across fine)

I actually wouldn't worry too much about inbreeding. Yes, a lot of Imperial narrow color ranges (like the blacks) are heavily interrelated, but only half of a pairing has to be Imperial to get imperials, and if you combine the potential pools of Coatls, Wildclaws, Imperials, and now Nocturnes, there's plenty of fresh bloodlines coming in. Not to mention since Nocturne eggs seem to be easier to get than scrolls, all those gen 1s will do wonders for widening the rarer breeds' gene pools.
mc661j.png
Question: Where do you find mimic monsters? Someone ping me with the answer.
Question: Where do you find mimic monsters? Someone ping me with the answer.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@slayerenfiniti Good point! It would still be awesome to have a once year chance to scavenge for imp eggs though! XD hehe
@slayerenfiniti Good point! It would still be awesome to have a once year chance to scavenge for imp eggs though! XD hehe
Twenty five digging, and not a single chest, and TEN times the page timed out. So disappointing.
Twenty five digging, and not a single chest, and TEN times the page timed out. So disappointing.
@AuxiliaryVexes

It says on the front page that they cannot currently be opened...

@warriorjames
They can be found in the Woodland, scorched forest, waterway, arena, kelpbeds, and golem workshop
@AuxiliaryVexes

It says on the front page that they cannot currently be opened...

@warriorjames
They can be found in the Woodland, scorched forest, waterway, arena, kelpbeds, and golem workshop
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
@warriorjames

They're in the woodland path, scorched forest, waterways, arena, golem workshop and kelp beds.
@warriorjames

They're in the woodland path, scorched forest, waterways, arena, golem workshop and kelp beds.
I got one while scavenging!☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
I got one while scavenging!☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 451 452