Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, vol 10
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
And yet another year goes by where the all-flight Secret Santa is not mentioned in either relevant WotW. It had over 600 users this year, I figured it would be worth a Community Spotlight (especially since I sent in a Contact Us last year mentioning it and it was never even acknowleged but whatever). Boy this makes me want to do it again next year! /s

._.

edit; Oh yeah, and when they posted about the Letters From Hatchlings Directory (which I run and maintain) they linked the old inactive topic from forever ago that had been being ignored for months already (I'd recreated it for the community and it was being used as the official one long before the WotW was posted). Awesome.
And yet another year goes by where the all-flight Secret Santa is not mentioned in either relevant WotW. It had over 600 users this year, I figured it would be worth a Community Spotlight (especially since I sent in a Contact Us last year mentioning it and it was never even acknowleged but whatever). Boy this makes me want to do it again next year! /s

._.

edit; Oh yeah, and when they posted about the Letters From Hatchlings Directory (which I run and maintain) they linked the old inactive topic from forever ago that had been being ignored for months already (I'd recreated it for the community and it was being used as the official one long before the WotW was posted). Awesome.
Nice! Greetings new moderators! Yay more registration! Yay!
Nice! Greetings new moderators! Yay more registration! Yay!
sZRxyrd.png
@Vanshira
Hey, your dragon in the Spotlight... awesome =)
@Vanshira
Hey, your dragon in the Spotlight... awesome =)
p2NExKd.png Mi9lokp.gif vIg3iR3.gifnWzXrhS.gif
It's a shame that the newbies will be coming in right after Battle Royale.
just think of the prices, man

BUT YAY NEW MODS! NEW PLAYERS! 8D
i have more kouhai to spoil yayyy
It's a shame that the newbies will be coming in right after Battle Royale.
just think of the prices, man

BUT YAY NEW MODS! NEW PLAYERS! 8D
i have more kouhai to spoil yayyy
Looks like we're gonna have a pretty uneventful month...
Looks like we're gonna have a pretty uneventful month...
Congrats to the new mods!
Congrats to the new mods!
New mods new mods! Congrats guys. :)
New mods new mods! Congrats guys. :)
“blaireau’s
why were Earth flight holiday games mentioned this month, but not Plague's, or even the giant trick-or-treat thing during last month? and where is secret santa???
why were Earth flight holiday games mentioned this month, but not Plague's, or even the giant trick-or-treat thing during last month? and where is secret santa???
hk0zK67.gif
Why not just remove all the inactive accounts? There are dead and inactive accounts everywhere T_T
Why not just remove all the inactive accounts? There are dead and inactive accounts everywhere T_T
MoOtdMJ.png
another reg window ooooohh
another reg window ooooohh
tumblr_inline_n5wq0p9DcG1rozs7z.gifART SHOP | SKINS | HATCHERY | TUMBLR tumblr_inline_n5wq0sFHTo1rozs7z.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33