Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, vol 8
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 56 57
ALL THE UPDATES :D

I wonder why they put the Shadowbinder and the Windwinger on the reg window image :B
ALL THE UPDATES :D

I wonder why they put the Shadowbinder and the Windwinger on the reg window image :B
da14db63199df9ff081af828ed9db82334e4c561.png
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the new Gene and the Vault? SPOT ON IDEA WOOOO
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the new Gene and the Vault? SPOT ON IDEA WOOOO
tumblr_onfdelBoLo1w3tfm5o1_250.jpg
*explodes with happy*
*explodes with happy*
GENE
ARMOUR
NEW REG WINDOW
A VAULT

BEST UPDATE YET
GENE
ARMOUR
NEW REG WINDOW
A VAULT

BEST UPDATE YET
tumblr_inline_nq0r6s19iA1syr94a_500.png
AAAAHHHH SO HAPPY!!!!!!!
A VAULT!
A GENE!
NEW PEOPLE!
AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!
AAAAHHHH SO HAPPY!!!!!!!
A VAULT!
A GENE!
NEW PEOPLE!
AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!
dSlzNXR.png
I NEED. i NEED THAT GENE OH MY GOD [img]https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/hostedimages/1380222758/416087.gif[/img]
I NEED. i NEED THAT GENE OH MY GOD
416087.gif
UbNqU42.pngXMMAldy.pngjSxCuqs.pngcMYtgIM.png
Oooh, really excited for new armor art. I was hoping for some neck armor(similar to the current tail armor) But the gorgets look better now.
Going to have to reserve judgement for the crystal gene, I'm more a fan of natural marking genes but I'll probably end up with a crystal derg or two. With the different shades and hues, they remind me of the type of art that is made with painted shapes of acrylic to created variation/shades without blending.
Oooh, really excited for new armor art. I was hoping for some neck armor(similar to the current tail armor) But the gorgets look better now.
Going to have to reserve judgement for the crystal gene, I'm more a fan of natural marking genes but I'll probably end up with a crystal derg or two. With the different shades and hues, they remind me of the type of art that is made with painted shapes of acrylic to created variation/shades without blending.
No traveling dragons please!
Yay for registration windows! I have a friend who keeps missing the window due to schedule conflict. x)

Thanks for the clarification on what exactly the Moderating team members are expected to do, and how users are expected to use the Bug Reports Forum. Sometimes even if one knows, it's easy to forget the particulars.

I heard about the dragon naming issue but it never affected me. It's sad that people feel that much spite toward others, that they feel the need to deface the parent dragons' profile pages like that.

Thanks for explaining the Multiple Accounts vs. Sharing IP Address issue. I was never clear on what constituted multiple account behavior in the case of separate users sharing account resources. It still seems like a grey area but it's much clearer now.

World Name lore sounds fascinating. I am assuming the "draconic" language mentioned comes from offsite lore. So it will be nice to see what FR dragons call it. Not only that but in the past, the world would have been given names by the previous inhabitants. Wouldn't it be great if someone unearthed an old tome that referred to the world by a "new" ancient name?

The Crystal gene looks interesting! I am curious as to how it will look with other gems, particularly Shimmer, and with tertiaries in general. :)

The Vault is the second most exciting part of this update (second to registration) ! Thank you for working on this kind of feature.

My one complaint:

I am unhappy with this complete redesign of the Armor set. I implore you to designate these a new set of armor, not a replacement for the old set. They look totally different. The dragons I have wearing this armor currently had their armor chosen because it matches in a way that I like.
(Plus if you made them as a new set, people would have more apparel options.)
I fully support re-lining and other improvements to quality! But please do not redesign them!
Yay for registration windows! I have a friend who keeps missing the window due to schedule conflict. x)

Thanks for the clarification on what exactly the Moderating team members are expected to do, and how users are expected to use the Bug Reports Forum. Sometimes even if one knows, it's easy to forget the particulars.

I heard about the dragon naming issue but it never affected me. It's sad that people feel that much spite toward others, that they feel the need to deface the parent dragons' profile pages like that.

Thanks for explaining the Multiple Accounts vs. Sharing IP Address issue. I was never clear on what constituted multiple account behavior in the case of separate users sharing account resources. It still seems like a grey area but it's much clearer now.

World Name lore sounds fascinating. I am assuming the "draconic" language mentioned comes from offsite lore. So it will be nice to see what FR dragons call it. Not only that but in the past, the world would have been given names by the previous inhabitants. Wouldn't it be great if someone unearthed an old tome that referred to the world by a "new" ancient name?

The Crystal gene looks interesting! I am curious as to how it will look with other gems, particularly Shimmer, and with tertiaries in general. :)

The Vault is the second most exciting part of this update (second to registration) ! Thank you for working on this kind of feature.

My one complaint:

I am unhappy with this complete redesign of the Armor set. I implore you to designate these a new set of armor, not a replacement for the old set. They look totally different. The dragons I have wearing this armor currently had their armor chosen because it matches in a way that I like.
(Plus if you made them as a new set, people would have more apparel options.)
I fully support re-lining and other improvements to quality! But please do not redesign them!
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
Now this is an update! I'm excited over everything. Thank you for making a section for Suggestions forum rules too.

Boreal Wood is running ten times faster for me since the snow removal, so I'm glad we'll eventually have a toggle for it. I thought it was pretty, but I'll definitely be leaving it off now that I've seen the performance improvement. :)

Any consideration to making a toggle for the bubble overlay in Kelp Beds? That can give me quite a headache sometimes.

Also, saw the progress gif of the new gene on tumblr - I love how much time and attention you guys put into the artwork here. It shows!

(And yeah, those helmets looked really clunky and awkward, I'm glad they're getting their artwork replaced. I may consider buying a set now!)
Now this is an update! I'm excited over everything. Thank you for making a section for Suggestions forum rules too.

Boreal Wood is running ten times faster for me since the snow removal, so I'm glad we'll eventually have a toggle for it. I thought it was pretty, but I'll definitely be leaving it off now that I've seen the performance improvement. :)

Any consideration to making a toggle for the bubble overlay in Kelp Beds? That can give me quite a headache sometimes.

Also, saw the progress gif of the new gene on tumblr - I love how much time and attention you guys put into the artwork here. It shows!

(And yeah, those helmets looked really clunky and awkward, I'm glad they're getting their artwork replaced. I may consider buying a set now!)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I am excited for a lot of things here!

Crystal: I've been dying for a less busy primary to mix it up instead of Iri and this looks perfect, a bit disappointed that it is once again gem but oh well.

The acknowledgement of secure item trading

THE VAULT OH DEAR LORD THANK GOD FINALLY

and of course admitting to your lack of communication - how it has been a problem, and working to fix it :) thank you guys!
I am excited for a lot of things here!

Crystal: I've been dying for a less busy primary to mix it up instead of Iri and this looks perfect, a bit disappointed that it is once again gem but oh well.

The acknowledgement of secure item trading

THE VAULT OH DEAR LORD THANK GOD FINALLY

and of course admitting to your lack of communication - how it has been a problem, and working to fix it :) thank you guys!
30nhk3n.pngzvrigi.jpg30nhk3n.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 56 57