Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Scale Armor Helmets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
YYyyeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss
YYyyeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss
LIo8D8G.gif
[quote name="MisterLamp" date="2014-08-30 08:00:02"]No mention of the fixed stones or the buffs that creatures seem to have gotten?[/quote] Creatures do not have a buff, though they did the night the stone fix went live. :) (it's been reverted, because stones are not functioning all the time.) When we get stones working all of the time we'll make an update about it, but for now it's a WIP!
MisterLamp wrote on 2014-08-30 08:00:02:
No mention of the fixed stones or the buffs that creatures seem to have gotten?

Creatures do not have a buff, though they did the night the stone fix went live. :) (it's been reverted, because stones are not functioning all the time.) When we get stones working all of the time we'll make an update about it, but for now it's a WIP!
screaaaaaaaaaaams more recolours for everything
screaaaaaaaaaaams more recolours for everything
Oh wow that apparel looks awesome!!! Loving this update! ♥♥
Oh wow that apparel looks awesome!!! Loving this update! ♥♥
OHOHOHOHOHOhn, sweet helmets! Loving the new armor colors, too!
More armor is always good!
OHOHOHOHOHOhn, sweet helmets! Loving the new armor colors, too!
More armor is always good!
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
Crim just asked me for the Aviar Cave Painting and I was like Whaaaaat? :D Awesome additions!
Crim just asked me for the Aviar Cave Painting and I was like Whaaaaat? :D Awesome additions!
Blue armor o3o Coli drops o3o I don't know what to hoard anymore, so many nice things XD
Blue armor o3o Coli drops o3o I don't know what to hoard anymore, so many nice things XD
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
NEW ARMOR

AM I IN HEAVEN???
NEW ARMOR

AM I IN HEAVEN???
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
Oh, ey more apparel almost impossible to get thanks to the restock System. Great
Oh, ey more apparel almost impossible to get thanks to the restock System. Great
These look fantastic! :D
These look fantastic! :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25