Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Scale Armor Helmets
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25
Very cool!
Very cool!
618dee02b003e5c7339ee8bf419e42c3.png
More scale armor?! AWESOME!!! =D
More scale armor?! AWESOME!!! =D
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
[quote name="LightConcorde" date="2014-08-30 08:18:15"]Also [quote]The death seeker trade has been removed from Swipp's Swap Stand. This familiar is not unique to Swipp and is available through the marketplace and coliseum. Removing this trade increases the odds of unique-trades displaying each hour.[/quote] How about the Leafy Moth? XD I mean come on, it's the easiest familiar to obtain and the Swipp trade is pointless... XD[/quote] And the Radioactive Slime - he could easily be removed from Swipp's Stand too.
LightConcorde wrote on 2014-08-30 08:18:15:
Also
Quote:
The death seeker trade has been removed from Swipp's Swap Stand. This familiar is not unique to Swipp and is available through the marketplace and coliseum. Removing this trade increases the odds of unique-trades displaying each hour.

How about the Leafy Moth? XD I mean come on, it's the easiest familiar to obtain and the Swipp trade is pointless... XD

And the Radioactive Slime - he could easily be removed from Swipp's Stand too.
9PW8odu.jpg
I definitely need to get these at some point! Wheee~
I definitely need to get these at some point! Wheee~
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
armor looks like butt on most breeds :(
armor looks like butt on most breeds :(
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
i love those helmets...would prefer in silver tho.

too bad snipers are going to get them all anyways and jack up the price for months, can we not limit idividuals to two of any new release item/ half day....as it is now,makes it really aggravating for those of us who aren't so quick.
i love those helmets...would prefer in silver tho.

too bad snipers are going to get them all anyways and jack up the price for months, can we not limit idividuals to two of any new release item/ half day....as it is now,makes it really aggravating for those of us who aren't so quick.
crystal_sprite_raffle_by_kuripifire-d88cxm1.jpg
Love the new armor. It's a shame that most players won't get a chance to get them.
Love the new armor. It's a shame that most players won't get a chance to get them.
kuiMdyV.png
Why the blue armor has two different blue tones?....

They all look great though
Why the blue armor has two different blue tones?....

They all look great though
17539_s.gif
Yayay I've been hoping for more armor, thank you! :D
Yayay I've been hoping for more armor, thank you! :D
output-onlinegiftools.gif
[quote name="Cheystar" date="2014-08-30 08:20:56"][quote name="LightConcorde" date="2014-08-30 08:18:15"]Also [quote]The death seeker trade has been removed from Swipp's Swap Stand. This familiar is not unique to Swipp and is available through the marketplace and coliseum. Removing this trade increases the odds of unique-trades displaying each hour.[/quote] How about the Leafy Moth? XD I mean come on, it's the easiest familiar to obtain and the Swipp trade is pointless... XD[/quote] And the Radioactive Slime - he could easily be removed from Swipp's Stand too.[/quote] Oh yes, I completely agree with you on this. :'D
Cheystar wrote on 2014-08-30 08:20:56:
LightConcorde wrote on 2014-08-30 08:18:15:
Also
Quote:
The death seeker trade has been removed from Swipp's Swap Stand. This familiar is not unique to Swipp and is available through the marketplace and coliseum. Removing this trade increases the odds of unique-trades displaying each hour.

How about the Leafy Moth? XD I mean come on, it's the easiest familiar to obtain and the Swipp trade is pointless... XD

And the Radioactive Slime - he could easily be removed from Swipp's Stand too.

Oh yes, I completely agree with you on this. :'D
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25