Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skin Previews, Xolo, Gathering Adds
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30
Sooo, when I went to edit my skins forum page, the whole layout is jumbled together. I'm not sure if it's a result of this update :(
Sooo, when I went to edit my skins forum page, the whole layout is jumbled together. I'm not sure if it's a result of this update :(
Accent Shop
Aw, a small part of me was hoping those Xolos could be a new dragon breed. :,o A water based dragon would be great.

Still, they're very cute and I can't wait to get my hands on one! Skin previews are great, too!
Aw, a small part of me was hoping those Xolos could be a new dragon breed. :,o A water based dragon would be great.

Still, they're very cute and I can't wait to get my hands on one! Skin previews are great, too!
RmHSCAk.png NjbUgLV.png ycEeRDZ.png ONw09wm.pngRmHSCAk.png
@Akiri @Undel
Sorry for the annoying ping ;_;

I dunno if you guys are aware, but the accent previewer now kinda... makes it impossible to see who actually created the skin/accent (only in the AH). You have to scroll the description but it disappears if you're not hovering over the image.

Also I'd appreciate it if you could take the time to look into my suggestion to include user IDs in the accent description so people can find the user again if they change usernames (like I've done several times)
@Akiri @Undel
Sorry for the annoying ping ;_;

I dunno if you guys are aware, but the accent previewer now kinda... makes it impossible to see who actually created the skin/accent (only in the AH). You have to scroll the description but it disappears if you're not hovering over the image.

Also I'd appreciate it if you could take the time to look into my suggestion to include user IDs in the accent description so people can find the user again if they change usernames (like I've done several times)
___________ Incorporeal Substance ___
sev | he/they
gamedev | writer | artist
tarot adopts | pixel adopts
____9hqcHsy.png
x8YqlBy.gif
11efmKl.png
J7D1quC.png
AHHHH! YES!! THANK YOU!!

Also. SALAMANDERRRRRSSSSS!! Sooooo cute!!
AHHHH! YES!! THANK YOU!!

Also. SALAMANDERRRRRSSSSS!! Sooooo cute!!
UZVTEBc.png
SALLAAMMAANNNDDEEERRRSSSS
SALLAAMMAANNNDDEEERRRSSSS
JxVNtfu.gif
*snerk* I saw the headshot for the Xolos and I didn't see the bit about them being familiars and I was like "OMG NOooo! That is going to be a butt-ugly breed! And I'm gonna have to buy it, because I saved up dragons to turn into different breeds."

And then they turned out to be familiars and there was much rejoicing in the Clan, because we do love our familiars.

.... I really guess I should go to bed, before the silly spreads further.
*snerk* I saw the headshot for the Xolos and I didn't see the bit about them being familiars and I was like "OMG NOooo! That is going to be a butt-ugly breed! And I'm gonna have to buy it, because I saved up dragons to turn into different breeds."

And then they turned out to be familiars and there was much rejoicing in the Clan, because we do love our familiars.

.... I really guess I should go to bed, before the silly spreads further.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
xolos are ssoooooooooooo cute i want oNE MILLION OF THEM BYEEEE

fav new familiar in awhile aaah ; ;
xolos are ssoooooooooooo cute i want oNE MILLION OF THEM BYEEEE

fav new familiar in awhile aaah ; ;
Whoohoooo I'm so excited for an accent preview tool! Thank you so much!
Whoohoooo I'm so excited for an accent preview tool! Thank you so much!
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
AXOLOTL FAMILIARS *_*

MUST HAVE
AXOLOTL FAMILIARS *_*

MUST HAVE
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
Well, that helped make my mind up on which gem Familiars to buy next. I've been saving gems up lately.
Well, that helped make my mind up on which gem Familiars to buy next. I've been saving gems up lately.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30