Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skin Previews, Xolo, Gathering Adds
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
i NEED a xlolo!
i NEED a xlolo!
[item=Candycane Xolo] just got this babu, they're the best.
Candycane Xolo
just got this babu, they're the best.
hP3vDfK.gif
Love the new apparel
Love the new apparel
tumblr_inline_ndfc3bktVg1r3rrw1.gif
[quote name="ukulele" date="2014-08-17 15:51:47"]i NEED a xlolo![/quote] @ukulele I feel you, man.
ukulele wrote on 2014-08-17 15:51:47:
i NEED a xlolo!

@ukulele

I feel you, man.
graficos-pixel-hello-kitty.gif
so i was getting around to buying some of the cycling out apparel and what not -- are the sets of items like "jewelry box" only there sometimes? I just see the singles...
so i was getting around to buying some of the cycling out apparel and what not -- are the sets of items like "jewelry box" only there sometimes? I just see the singles...
@Arimaya Are you looking at the Gem Market under Bundles? Gem items are always in stock in unlimited quantities.
@Arimaya Are you looking at the Gem Market under Bundles? Gem items are always in stock in unlimited quantities.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@jcstitches bundles! thank you! I don't buy stuff from marketplace often, esp with gems so am not as familiar as I should be.
@jcstitches bundles! thank you! I don't buy stuff from marketplace often, esp with gems so am not as familiar as I should be.
Oh gosh they are adorable!
Oh gosh they are adorable!
How do you get a xlolo?
How do you get a xlolo?
love the Xolos need to get me one or two !!
love the Xolos need to get me one or two !!
Gpasq5f.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30