Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skin Previews, Xolo, Gathering Adds
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
EEEEEE SALAMANDERS
EEEEEE SALAMANDERS
omg finally!!
omg finally!!
Thieves prosper, rich remember.
Oh finally Accent previews! Let me see...
Oh finally Accent previews! Let me see...
rossignol.gif
Thank you for the skin previews and those familiars are to die for!
Thank you for the skin previews and those familiars are to die for!
tumblr_nf6776Wn8H1qh5dfho7_250.gif
I'm not fond of the new familiars; they're blobby and trying too hard to be cute, imo. It reminds me of when people do 'chibi' art of ugly things to be ironic. I'm glad they're gem familiars though, so I won't have to own one if I don't want to =)

The skin/accent preview was very much needed so it's good that it finally exists. I only wish it had come out before holiday accents started getting released, 'cause that would've been a big help.
I'm not fond of the new familiars; they're blobby and trying too hard to be cute, imo. It reminds me of when people do 'chibi' art of ugly things to be ironic. I'm glad they're gem familiars though, so I won't have to own one if I don't want to =)

The skin/accent preview was very much needed so it's good that it finally exists. I only wish it had come out before holiday accents started getting released, 'cause that would've been a big help.
ccDyspX.png
Oh my gosh, cute pudgy lil axolotl familiars. My life is complete ^^
Oh my gosh, cute pudgy lil axolotl familiars. My life is complete ^^
Oh wow, great update, guys! Thank you! :D
Oh wow, great update, guys! Thank you! :D
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
Testing....
Testing....
Sooooo..... Here's something interesting.

You can use the skin previews easily enough. They're very nice, in fact, if your dragon is wearing a skin and you preview an accent, it'll show the accent over the skin.

I don't think I've wanted accents and skins to be separate things before now.

This is my Innusha, wearing the 'Seraphim' skin and previewing the "Stormy Glow" accent.
ibap1y.png

Wow. Do want. But sadly can't have.
Sooooo..... Here's something interesting.

You can use the skin previews easily enough. They're very nice, in fact, if your dragon is wearing a skin and you preview an accent, it'll show the accent over the skin.

I don't think I've wanted accents and skins to be separate things before now.

This is my Innusha, wearing the 'Seraphim' skin and previewing the "Stormy Glow" accent.
ibap1y.png

Wow. Do want. But sadly can't have.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
I *might* have just gone on a familiar buying spree... The Xolos are my favorite things on the site!
I *might* have just gone on a familiar buying spree... The Xolos are my favorite things on the site!
Zfvn4hm.jpglOF3aoR.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30