Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Tertiary Gene: Smoke
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 48 49
Oh how pretty! I love the way it looks!
Oh how pretty! I love the way it looks!
center]UZVTEBc.png[/center]
Awesome! I love the new tertiary gene!
Awesome! I love the new tertiary gene!
my colors!
my cool ids interest check
My entry for cicada scavenger hunt
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
I love the effect it has on Tundra toes =D Sooo cute!
I love the effect it has on Tundra toes =D Sooo cute!
I like the way the gene looks but I'm not too happy that it came out so soon after Current, it's barely been a month. All this will do is devalue the previous gene (and Ripple) even quicker and make people lose interest in favour of something shinier now instead of in another month or two, and make it even harder for those of us who've spent treasure trying to get the genes when they were fresh (allegedly the only way to "play" the economy and still earn a profit from breeding, according to many economy threads) actually make even a fraction of that money back from the offspring.
I like the way the gene looks but I'm not too happy that it came out so soon after Current, it's barely been a month. All this will do is devalue the previous gene (and Ripple) even quicker and make people lose interest in favour of something shinier now instead of in another month or two, and make it even harder for those of us who've spent treasure trying to get the genes when they were fresh (allegedly the only way to "play" the economy and still earn a profit from breeding, according to many economy threads) actually make even a fraction of that money back from the offspring.
akSqI.gif DXtYy.gif lDUIA.gif sNACO.gif
.........HOLY SMOKES
that wasn't funny and im sorry
seriously though, it's gorgeous and i want 20
.........HOLY SMOKES
that wasn't funny and im sorry
seriously though, it's gorgeous and i want 20
averan, they/them
please always ping!
Pretty new tert *_* Time to save up some moneys.
Pretty new tert *_* Time to save up some moneys.
eG6Zatg.png
Absolutely love the new tert but can't catch one in stock to save my life. Sigh. TnT
Absolutely love the new tert but can't catch one in stock to save my life. Sigh. TnT
Oh my god this gene is gorgeous! I need to figure out on which of my pairs it looks best,
or just buy a new pair exclusively for smoke. Hnnnng I have a might need.
Oh my god this gene is gorgeous! I need to figure out on which of my pairs it looks best,
or just buy a new pair exclusively for smoke. Hnnnng I have a might need.

veticablue.png

V E T I C Λ
- - - - - -- - - - - -
TUMBLR .-. THEME
GW2: Esterie.7409
Its Lovely! :D
Its Lovely! :D
I want one of those new Smokes for my Progenitor... I have been unable to decide what to do with her for a Tert, but now I KNOW! now to save and get my paws on one. How much are they anyways?
I want one of those new Smokes for my Progenitor... I have been unable to decide what to do with her for a Tert, but now I KNOW! now to save and get my paws on one. How much are they anyways?
stormcatchersiggie_zps77a9946f.png SEEKING: Maned AND Spined Cobra Familiars
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 48 49