Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Tertiary Gene: Smoke
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 48 49
Ahh, now that is what I want to see more of in tert genes. Its subtle enough that even the less desirable tertiary colors could be used with it and STILL look good rather than overwhelming the primary and secondary colors/genes like crackle. It's also got a nice organic feel to it, unlike circuit.

Great work! I'm quite pleased to be able to revise my gene scroll project and continue to work on my original dragon which was given the highly unfortunate tertiary color of Forrest when she's an Azure and Royal dragon. Until now, no tertiary gene worked for her. After testing her coloring and the new gene though... it looks great!

Thank you!

More please! Lol.
Ahh, now that is what I want to see more of in tert genes. Its subtle enough that even the less desirable tertiary colors could be used with it and STILL look good rather than overwhelming the primary and secondary colors/genes like crackle. It's also got a nice organic feel to it, unlike circuit.

Great work! I'm quite pleased to be able to revise my gene scroll project and continue to work on my original dragon which was given the highly unfortunate tertiary color of Forrest when she's an Azure and Royal dragon. Until now, no tertiary gene worked for her. After testing her coloring and the new gene though... it looks great!

Thank you!

More please! Lol.
yes, yes, yes, I need, I need, I need.
*goes stalking the market*
yes, yes, yes, I need, I need, I need.
*goes stalking the market*
mystiks-plag-banner_zpsaf442ddb.png
FR time + 9
Looking for some nice hatchies? see my hatchery! => http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1172579
BUT THE ART SALES FORUM BUMPING.
BUT THE ART SALES FORUM BUMPING.
Love the look of smoke
Love the look of smoke
I have to say, I love it. It's a less obtrusive crackle and the swirls are so pretty. Great work! Haven't been able to grab one off the market yet, but soon. In the meantime which dragon of mine will be getting it... decisions, decisions...
I have to say, I love it. It's a less obtrusive crackle and the swirls are so pretty. Great work! Haven't been able to grab one off the market yet, but soon. In the meantime which dragon of mine will be getting it... decisions, decisions...
And of course they're all snatched up as soon as the market rolls over so a semi-serious or casual player will have to wait like a MONTH before even getting a GLIMPSE of one of the scrolls. Ugh.
And of course they're all snatched up as soon as the market rolls over so a semi-serious or casual player will have to wait like a MONTH before even getting a GLIMPSE of one of the scrolls. Ugh.
Smoke looks so good! I can't wait to get my hands on it!
Smoke looks so good! I can't wait to get my hands on it!
She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3
love it
love it
Wow, the new tert looks so great. ^^
Wow, the new tert looks so great. ^^
Such a pretty new tertiary! I love that new genes are still made and published, it keeps the game fresh and fun:D
Such a pretty new tertiary! I love that new genes are still made and published, it keeps the game fresh and fun:D
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 48 49