Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Tertiary Gene: Smoke
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 48 49
Sadly, Smoke doesn't go well on Triples ;^;

Ah well!
Sadly, Smoke doesn't go well on Triples ;^;

Ah well!
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
Smoke! It looks absolutely beautiful, I'll see when I can get a nice dragon with that gene.
Smoke! It looks absolutely beautiful, I'll see when I can get a nice dragon with that gene.
lord_of_the_shifting_expans_by_lynntv-d6qzmw5.gif
OSIEMGENE IS NOT FAKE GENE ANYMORE! Oh my Plaguemother! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe!
I need all the smoke dragons. All of them!
OSIEMGENE IS NOT FAKE GENE ANYMORE! Oh my Plaguemother! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe!
I need all the smoke dragons. All of them!
smoke doesn't appeal to me but I'm glad we are getting more of a variety :)
smoke doesn't appeal to me but I'm glad we are getting more of a variety :)
F2z77pV.gifMPF7txc.gif
Woah! This looks really pretty!
Woah! This looks really pretty!
~C:3={{---)--->
So happy to have a Tert at doesn't feel as overwhelming as some of the others! I love this so much! :D THANK YOU, FLIGHT RISING PEOPLES!
So happy to have a Tert at doesn't feel as overwhelming as some of the others! I love this so much! :D THANK YOU, FLIGHT RISING PEOPLES!
I buy Exalt fodder! | I lend out Nature Nests!
lZEZOSe.png Tn4TEAZ.png
The new tertiary is interesting in concept but not my favorite. To be honest, I feel that it needs some slight adjustments. The biggest thing is that it doesn't conform to the effects of the shadow layer and the lines are thicker than the black lines of the dragon itself. This makes it seem as if the pattern is floating in front of the dragon rather than a part of its skin. Very strange.
The new tertiary is interesting in concept but not my favorite. To be honest, I feel that it needs some slight adjustments. The biggest thing is that it doesn't conform to the effects of the shadow layer and the lines are thicker than the black lines of the dragon itself. This makes it seem as if the pattern is floating in front of the dragon rather than a part of its skin. Very strange.
Now to wait for a month to try and get one :L
Now to wait for a month to try and get one :L
RiotApproaches.gif
It's so hard to buy one! XD I have been failing all day! Haha!
It's so hard to buy one! XD I have been failing all day! Haha!
ooh love the subtle eye effects it gives, might have to change my goal from circuit to smoke for my ridgeback *u*
and i actually thought it looks nice on triples, particularly monochrome (like coal) ones with ripple/current genes for a subtle additional effect
but anyway AWESOME! happy to see a new gene
ooh love the subtle eye effects it gives, might have to change my goal from circuit to smoke for my ridgeback *u*
and i actually thought it looks nice on triples, particularly monochrome (like coal) ones with ripple/current genes for a subtle additional effect
but anyway AWESOME! happy to see a new gene
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 48 49