Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Updates, Roos, and Wing Guards
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
Awesome update!
And congrats to all the artists, I recognize some names! Very nice!
Awesome update!
And congrats to all the artists, I recognize some names! Very nice!
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
Congratulations to the new moderators!

Yay for new things!
Congratulations to the new moderators!

Yay for new things!
Exciting times around for the site! I'm nearly leveled up to the Arena, so I look forward to meeting our new opponent (and familiar!) Congrats to the new team members. :)
Exciting times around for the site! I'm nearly leveled up to the Arena, so I look forward to meeting our new opponent (and familiar!) Congrats to the new team members. :)
tumblr_n7bz4qCjXy1tyefpho4_r1_500.png
'ROOS!
'ROOS!
qPUMNWy.png
Cool update!
Cool update!
.gif.gif.gif.gif Aren't they cute?
COOOOOOL!
COOOOOOL!
bustle_faceleft_galwon_by_nalico-d8u9wua_zpsseok4ysu.giftumblr_inline_nnxbnevyy01rbfe8q_500.gif
Those are some wicked-looking wing guards!
Those are some wicked-looking wing guards!
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
Congrats to the new moderators & the newly listed artists!

By the way, there is a typo in the Sprangyroo's description in the bestiary (an extra 'the' where there shouldn't be). I noted it in the typos thread in bug report but just in case someone here reads it, that's cool too.
Congrats to the new moderators & the newly listed artists!

By the way, there is a typo in the Sprangyroo's description in the bestiary (an extra 'the' where there shouldn't be). I noted it in the typos thread in bug report but just in case someone here reads it, that's cool too.
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
Great picks for the new mods. =)

Lovin' the 'Roos!!
Great picks for the new mods. =)

Lovin' the 'Roos!!
15evlog.jpg
Congrats and welcome to the new mods. Also, just have to say how awesome it was to get a Coal Sprangryroo from Pinkerton's Plunder Pile this morning. I was so excited because it was before this announcement, so I knew there would be one made sometime soon. Also, gotta get me some wing guards!!!
Congrats and welcome to the new mods. Also, just have to say how awesome it was to get a Coal Sprangryroo from Pinkerton's Plunder Pile this morning. I was so excited because it was before this announcement, so I knew there would be one made sometime soon. Also, gotta get me some wing guards!!!
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19