Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Updates, Roos, and Wing Guards
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
We understand that the Coliseum bugs and some of the other bugs are highly frustrating, annoying, maybe even maddening (I too enjoy dragons that stay put!) and they will be addressed but for the time being site stability and integrity is our focus. If something comes up such as an exploit or server concerns we have to re-allocate resources to address that and lower priority bugs will be set aside until the other issue is resolved.

edit: As a reminder, this thread is about community updates and new items. Please keep the thread on topic or it will be locked if this specific, targeted discussion continues. Thank you.
We understand that the Coliseum bugs and some of the other bugs are highly frustrating, annoying, maybe even maddening (I too enjoy dragons that stay put!) and they will be addressed but for the time being site stability and integrity is our focus. If something comes up such as an exploit or server concerns we have to re-allocate resources to address that and lower priority bugs will be set aside until the other issue is resolved.

edit: As a reminder, this thread is about community updates and new items. Please keep the thread on topic or it will be locked if this specific, targeted discussion continues. Thank you.
Ohhh, awesome! Welcome to the new moderators and I love the new familars. They look pretty tough, lol. :3
Ohhh, awesome! Welcome to the new moderators and I love the new familars. They look pretty tough, lol. :3
center]UZVTEBc.png[/center]
LAUGHS at the gauntlet descriptions, pffffff
LAUGHS at the gauntlet descriptions, pffffff
Congrats on the new mods :) [quote name="waves" date="2014-06-17 00:41:37"]"An issue with new players not receiving their clan energy bonuses has been addressed." I am still experiencing this bug...[/quote] Me too :( I don't think I'm doing anything wrong, I don't think my energy is ever below 90.
Congrats on the new mods :)

waves wrote on 2014-06-17 00:41:37:
"An issue with new players not receiving their clan energy bonuses has been addressed."

I am still experiencing this bug...

Me too :( I don't think I'm doing anything wrong, I don't think my energy is ever below 90.
Nature_flight1_zps9e6574ce.png
[quote name="Engwa" date="2014-06-17 14:03:26"]Congrats on the new mods :) [quote name="waves" date="2014-06-17 00:41:37"]"An issue with new players not receiving their clan energy bonuses has been addressed." I am still experiencing this bug...[/quote] Me too :( I don't think I'm doing anything wrong, I don't think my energy is ever below 90.[/quote] I am experiencing this as well.
Engwa wrote on 2014-06-17 14:03:26:
Congrats on the new mods :)

waves wrote on 2014-06-17 00:41:37:
"An issue with new players not receiving their clan energy bonuses has been addressed."

I am still experiencing this bug...

Me too :( I don't think I'm doing anything wrong, I don't think my energy is ever below 90.

I am experiencing this as well.
What's this 'volunteering' on moderating status? I'm fairly new to this site (A couple of months) and I'm not sure on how to become a moderator. Pardon my curiosity :o
What's this 'volunteering' on moderating status? I'm fairly new to this site (A couple of months) and I'm not sure on how to become a moderator. Pardon my curiosity :o
HjZUn7k.gif
Awesome! Welcome new volunteers!
Awesome! Welcome new volunteers!
-dis is under construction-
@waves @Engwa @Haniel

The Well-Fed Bonus takes three days of keeping your Clan's Energy Bar above 80%. You may notice the blue bar beneath it has grown today :)

@Talonflame

In past updates, the Admin asked for volunteers to submit applications if they would like to help the site as Moderators. After that, it's up to the Administrator's discretion.
@waves @Engwa @Haniel

The Well-Fed Bonus takes three days of keeping your Clan's Energy Bar above 80%. You may notice the blue bar beneath it has grown today :)

@Talonflame

In past updates, the Admin asked for volunteers to submit applications if they would like to help the site as Moderators. After that, it's up to the Administrator's discretion.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Awesome~
Awesome~
@JCStitches Oh, ok! Thankl you c:
@JCStitches Oh, ok! Thankl you c:
HjZUn7k.gif
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19