Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Reminder: Account Security
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
thank you
thank you
Fairly sure I made mention of 'don't give out personal details of any sort' in a meet and greet thread first day.

Good to know that you (the Devs) are on top of the problem already, before it's even began.
I've never had a problem with this sort of thing because I always, always, always treat those sorts of 'good news!' e-mails as complete, total and utter bullsh**.

Still, I'll be sure to give you a target to throw Mjolnir the perma-banhammer at if I recieve an e-mail like that.
Fairly sure I made mention of 'don't give out personal details of any sort' in a meet and greet thread first day.

Good to know that you (the Devs) are on top of the problem already, before it's even began.
I've never had a problem with this sort of thing because I always, always, always treat those sorts of 'good news!' e-mails as complete, total and utter bullsh**.

Still, I'll be sure to give you a target to throw Mjolnir the perma-banhammer at if I recieve an e-mail like that.
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
Thank you for the heads up :)

...My dragons appreciate getting tasty things in the mail ;)
Thank you for the heads up :)

...My dragons appreciate getting tasty things in the mail ;)
Thanks for the warning and for the rabbit, you are the best ;)
Thanks for the warning and for the rabbit, you are the best ;)
Thanks for the warning
Thanks for the warning
9a90ef0d-eb23-4613-96b5-c7dffca0daa8_zps83b228cd.jpg
So that free house in Disney World was a hoax? /sob
So that free house in Disney World was a hoax? /sob
Firefox 24.0 on Win 8 (Desktop mode)

Flight Rising Chat + Flight Rising Resources! + Meedle's Black/Red Wildclaws - 80k each! + dA + RPRepository
Thanks for reminder! I'll feed those pesky mail to my dragons !
Thanks for reminder! I'll feed those pesky mail to my dragons !
Greatly appreciate the heads up. Thank you very much!
Greatly appreciate the heads up. Thank you very much!
Thanks for the warning! I'm probably amongst much newer members on the website, so it's nice to see that you're making a notice for people to watch out for this stuff. I've seen how bad this can get on other websites.
Thanks for the warning! I'm probably amongst much newer members on the website, so it's nice to see that you're making a notice for people to watch out for this stuff. I've seen how bad this can get on other websites.
Thanks for the reminder guys owo
Thanks for the reminder guys owo
w0b.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8